Our Bun!

“Hyung… I don’t want to go to the hospital, I’m fine see!” Jungkook whine when Jin came to pick him up. Jimin can’t see Jungkook vomiting and sleeping like this always so he told Jin to take Jungkook to the hospital with him cause the boy was denying it for days.

It’s been weeks for that wild dream Jungkook has and he can’t stop thinking about it, he was afraid but has a tingling feeling what if it’s came true?! What if Jungkook really has their “bun” in his cute tummy. Whenever he thinks about that he remembers that he is receiving text from unknown person, who telling him to leave Jimin.

Jungkook wants to tell Jimin that he is receiving threats but he can’t as that person warn Jungkook not to tell Jimin about anything otherwise they will harm Jimin and try to destroy his world too, of course Jungkook don’t want that! That’s why he never tells Jimin about this.

Jungkook was still sleepy when Jimin try to woke him up for going to the hospital, Jungkook has already finish his internship. The boy was already done dealing with his collage and was waiting for his result to come.

Jimin offered Jungkook to work with him until his result declares but seeing Jungkook’s health condition now Jimin told him to get some rest at home. Since that day Jimin was bugging Jungkook to go the hospital but the whinny boy was saying no all the time.

Jimin got more worried when he saw how Jungkook always found sleeping whenever he comes home and how the boy’s face gets dry when he vomits all of the sudden, Jungkook hates few dishes smells and the weird thing is Jungkook started to eat what he hates the most. Jungkook also started to eat few weird combination like his dish include pickles all the time.

(A/N : My mom told me that sleeping is also a rear sign of getting pregnant, my mom said when she was prego she used to sleep all the time, that’s why I added sleeping sign here. I know you must be thinking me or you also sleep always but this is different hahaha)

Jimin also notice the changes in Jungkook that the boy becoming more moody all the time. He become pouty, he become whiny more. And he cries almost all the time whenever things didn’t go as he wants, Jungkook through tantrums always!

Like yesterday Jungkook was clinging onto Jimin to stop him for going to office, Jimin can’t help but chuckle seeing how can he become so whinny like this. Little did Jimin knows he make Jungkook like this! Jimin knows that he became Jungkook’s habit but the boy’s behavior was so different today not like other days.

Jungkook was still clinging onto Jimin when Jimin said “Baby, let me go. I promise I’ll come back soon”. “Noooooo you can’t go today. Just cuddle me and don’t go to office” Jungkook whine more.

“Babyboy I have work and you know that Choi client are coming today and I personally have to attend them. I Promise after the meeting I’ll come quickly” Jimin tries to convince his pouty baby who’s tears are started to welled up in his big doe eyes.

“Can’t you tell Taehyung hyungie to attend it instead of you or postpone it” Jungkook argue back with tears in his eyes.

“Baby… if I can postpone it I will but they wants to meet me, I have to go baby” Jimin try to convince Jungkook but Jungkook won’t bug.

“Y-you… you don’t *hiccup* love me” Jungkook try to say between his hiccups as Jimin felt as bad seeing tears in his baby’s eyes which he hates the most in the world. Jimin cups his face kissing the tears away, he kiss the nose and rubbed their nose together.

“I promise I’ll come soon and will bring you cotton candy to eat okay?!” Jimin said kissing the chubby cheeks of Jungkook who node sniffling listening ‘cotton candy’ name he got calm a bit and let Jimin go to the office, that day as Jimin promise Jungkook he came back early and bring cotton candy to Jungkook who became so happy seeing it and they cuddle after that.