Dispatch Should Stop Going around Jungkook!!!

Dispatch Should stop going around Jungkook!!!

Hi guys 👋 as you know what's going on in our Fandom from past these days. For those who doesn't know let me tell.

Dispatch is a very famous news paper type website in Korea and it's always target Idols for the sake of money. But now they are targeting our Jungkookie since last year September and that was that so called GiRlFrIeNd scandal happened. It's happen when BTS were on their break. They go around and interfere the Idols privacy and click some shity photos naming that it's Jungkook! Let me clear you guys it's not Jungkook!!! It was someone else who has same long hair like our Koo.

Ok so this happened then that Tattoo scandal happened then that accident scandal happened and Now 'Dispatch' is saying that The 97 liners not only our Jungkook but Astro Cha Eun woo, NCT Jaehyun, seventeen min gyu visited the Itaewon restaurant and some sites even say that they went to clubbing 😡

Let me tell you guys according to my research I have few screenshots that proves that South Korea has lifted the lockdown and permitted social activities for Fu*k sake. People are allowed to gather. And let me tell you guys I saw some idols even promoting things outside and doing activity where it's a TV show or promoting some product!! Dispatch never said anything to them then why our Koo?!

WHAT ON EARTH HE DO THAT DISPATCH IS THIS MUCH AFTER HIS A*S?! WHAT DID MY BABY BROTHER EVER DO TO THAT DISPATCH THINGY THAT THEY ARE THIS MUCH AFTER HIM?!!😡😡😡😡😡 WHAT DO YOU WANT DISPATCH?! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MY BROTHER LIFE LIVING HELL OR WHAT?!😡😡😡😡

Not our Koo 🥺 they should know our Koo 🥺 is introvert rather than extrovert 😤😤😤😡😡😡

I don't know what's wrong with them?! They just want BTS to get into some kinda scandal and they are not having it that's why they are targeting the most innocent person in the group. They know our Koo is sensitive! They know our Koo fear when people judge him but you know what baby brother I don't know if you ever read this or not but WE ARE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!!! Jungkook even cut his long hair coz some army are not liking it so now tell me you guys did our baby Koo will do this kinda thing?!

He tasted negative guys he did the test and it's negative!! Dispatch just want to create a more fuss so they can make money out of it. Fu*k you Dispatch and if Big Hit ever told Jungkook to apologise I swear to God this Dispatch going down then. They mess with the wrong Fandom and they have to pay for that!!!

If you're saying Koo was wrong then let me tell you Soko lifted it's lockdown it's ok to go out. But Dispatch just want to target our baby Koo.

Guys if you have Twitter, Insta, Facebook, Weverse then please use this hashtag to tell our Koo that we are with him ALWAYS!!! #WELOVEYOUJUNGKOOK
WE LOVE OUR BABY AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE OUR BABY SO USE THIS HASHTAG TO TELL OUR BABY THAT WE LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED!!!

And dispatch find some REAL work instead of going and targeting my Baby Brother 😡😡😡 guys I'm hella mad 😠 Jungkook is not only my Baby brother but he's our Baby and we must protect our Baby at any cost!!

#WELOVEYOUJUNGKOOK
#ProtectJungkook
#ILOVEYOUJUNGKOOK

WE ARE WITH YOU BABY BROTHER ALL THE TIME!! 💜💜💜