Philosopher's Stone

I have been dreaming of this morning since i could first talk, finally its the day,  the day i will be heading to Hogwarts, and finally i could be the wizard i've always wanted to be, one that knows his power, one that has knowledge, maybe i can e...

I have been dreaming of this morning since i could first talk, finally its the day, the day i will be heading to Hogwarts, and finally i could be the wizard i've always wanted to be, one that knows his power, one that has knowledge, maybe i can even learn more about potions.

My father Lucius has been preparing me for this moment, for as long as i can remember, he taught me the importance of blood purity and the potential of Dark Magic, and my mother told me and my twin Draco stories about Hogwarts for the past weeks, and now it was time, but when i go to Hogwarts only i can decide my destiny, or at least that's what i think.

"get up!" i yelled at draco, who was still sleeping on his bed "get ready!" i shook him hard, "i will, just leave me alone" draco whined , "i'm going to eat all the strawberries before you come down!" i tease him, unlike Draco, i already got ready a hour ago, i was wearing a black suit with the malfoy sigil that was colored silver pin on my tie.

I run downstairs where the House-Elves prepared a lavish breakfast, my parents were already on the table eating, i took a seat near my mother, and greeted my parents, my mother had always been warm to me, Father too but i knew of my father's cruelty and coldness toward certain others, he never hid it from us, he did the opposite and I never liked it, I didn't want to end up like him, or maybe it's my true nature, maybe he thought the same as me at my age.

"you're a good boy, not like your family, you're good." his voice kept ringing through my voice, no i have to forget.

More than anything, i wanted to be wise and rational, i wanted to learn everything i was interested in, like potions , and even the things father doesn't want me to learn, and not be unnecessarily cruel, perhaps i could even be open minded "are you ready my darling boy?" my mother said, smiling at me, fixing my tie, "my handsome boy and his intelligent brain will have all the students and professors stand in awe of him" she tugged my cheek, my mother believed in me a little too much, it was quite embarrassing.

"yes yes, Therion's intellect and potential is truly a wonder for his age, he may have your looks but a Malfoy through and through" father proudly replied back with a smirk, my father always reminded me that i had the Black look more than the Malfoy look with my Dark hair and all, but it did not matter much to Father as my brain and potential were truly breathtaking, or at least that's what everyone says.

Draco finally came down and sat at the other side of the table, near father, and said "i could hear the suffocating compliments from my room, we get it, he's a wonder for his age" Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes "perhaps if you showed a inch of the prowess your brother has, you will get some attention from people as well" father scolded him, Draco frowned "Draco is smarter than he seems father, yesterday he answered a lot of my questions about owls, he knows quite a bit" i defended draco, draco didn't say anything but i could tell he appreciated it, "owls, hmm?" father chuckled, "lets eat now" mother changed the subject, I had fruits,eggs, and orange juice, but i wanted so badly to finish fast and go, i really hated waiting.