Chapter 2: Out of the Blue

Author's Note:

Hi there my BEAUTIFUL readers!!! I am back with the second chapter after two weeks I believe but it was hard to come up with something worth writing and reading. ENJOY anyways!!

[Jae Hwa's POV]

As a student, I will give you a word of advice when studying for your examen. NEVER EVER sit right next to an open or close window, especially if you have a loud neighbor. For example like Spongebob Squarepants but in this case, a crew of nut jobs.

I have been studying for 4 hour straight but with the constant interruption I couldn't focus.By now it was a quarter past 1 and everyone in the house had left me alone to do whatever they had in plan. If you thought that with everyone in the house gone would allow me to study, you were wrong.

Why? Because outside of this house, right across the street, loud screaming and laughter echoed throughout this neighborhood. Even with every window close, it wasn't much of a help.So I had to go with the method that always works best. Go over there and tell them to shut up.I let out a loud grunt as I got up from my chair to put on my shoes. Though it was a bit past midday already, I still had my bunny pajamas on. But hey, who can blame me for being lazy to switch out of it, if it is this comfortable.

Right when I step out into the bright sunlight, I wince from the pain it brought to my eyes. The sun now hung overhead as it radiated off its dangerous UV lights.The heat punch me hard in the face, making me want to turn back to switch out of my pjs but then again I was already across the street so there was no point.Stepping into the shade of the house, a trickle of sweat form on my forehead, threatening to fall but my sleeve reached it first before it had the chance.As my finger hover over the doorbell, the door swung open and before I could say a thing, one of the nut job took a hold of my arm.

"Do you know CPR?" He said in a rush tone as he continue to drag me along.

"Can you please quiet down." I requested, not caring to answer his question.

"Answer my question first: Do you know CPR?" He ask, stopping right in front of the door that led to the backyard. "Answer it and I will grant your request."

"Yes. I know CPR." I stated.

"Good. Follow me" He said.

"I have no choice either way because you are already dragging me." I whisper quietly to myself, but loud enough for him to hear.

There, lying next to the pool was a lifeless nut job with the other nut jobs freaking out around him.

"He got a muscle cramp and drowned, so we need you to perform CPR on him, quickly." The nut job informed me as he continue to drag me like I was his dog, finally releasing me once we reach them.

"What difference would it make if one nut job was gone." I said as I shoo everyone around him away.

I place my hands right in the center of his chest as I started to pump fast. Making sure to pump more than once per second. Then as calmly as before, I tilt his head back and lift his chin up. Though I was quite breathless from all of that pumping, I manage to take in deep breaths before placing my lips onto his, breathing into his mouth until I felt his chest rise and fall.   

Our lips were about to part but then someone place their hand at the back of my head to prevent me from moving.

I stare wide eye back at the crazy nut job who was now staring at me with crescent moon eyes. Our lips still remain touching.

He just kiss me without warning. But how can he kiss someone he barely knew? Or does he do this to every girl he meets?

This is real abnormal for me. Usually, when things take place in my life, I seem to expect it to happen or know when it will occur but right now I am experiencing this for the first time in my life. Experiencing something out of the blue.