transferred classes

y/n in this is she/her

"wait, your transferring??" mason asked -he's been my best friend since forever. "only classes, french is way harder then it seems" i said. it was true.
"what english class are you going into?" he asked. "the one we have arts and gym with" i said. we had arts and gym with one of the english classes. "ohh okay, the math homeroom" mason said.

"y/n, lets go to 9-1 before classes start" 9-1's T-A, ms Jenna said. i hung my bag over my shoulder and waved to mason. "good riddance, kid!" my homeroom teacher said, I don't think we have any classes with her in the english ones. i walked in and the T-A introduced me. "this is y/n, she's from the french class 9-4 and she's transferring, lets make her feel normal in here" she said. "you can sit wherever you want" the math homeroom teacher, ms smith, smiled. I looked around.

there was 4 empty desks. one beside this kid with black hair and an adidas shirt-that was obviously too small for him-was in one of them, then there was a kid who was drawing, and she was pretty good at it. then there was a guy who was doing math before the bell rang, i bet he's a smart-ass. lastly there was this really tall skinny kid in the back, I've seen him around before but didn't know his name. he was the only one that looked friendly so i took a seat near him. he wore a light grey sweater and black pants, black converse and a black hat with a flat orange beak. he also had earings.

"hey, you" he poked me with a pencil. "what?" i asked.
"what's your name?" he asked.
"y/n" i said.
"carsen" he replied.

after a few seconds he stood on the desk and turned the projector off in the middle of a lesson. the teacher and T-A were the only people who didn't see that it was him, and I don't think anyone was gonna snitch on him.

i quietly laughed to myself when she turned the projector back on. if this is how he acts normally, I'm gonna have some good fun in this classroom. and I'll tell mason all about it too. i wonder which carsen he is, there's quite a few in this school.

then he saw this blonde-ish kid named jakob doing water bottle flips with a half-empty bottle and he got up.

"Carsen where are you going?" ms smith sighed.
"the office" he leaned on the door.
"why?" she asked.
"to get my water bottle" carsen said.
"you can't leave this classroom, you'll miss the instructions" she said.
"oh well, I'm thirsty. blame jakob" carsen went out the door.
"you want me to call the office?" the T-A asked.
"yeah.." ms smith sighed again and kept teaching.

the T-A pressed some buttons on the wall near the door and then a switch, then the office buzzed in on the announcement system.

"let me guess, mr carsen croff again?" the principal asked.
"yeah, call him back up to class" jenna said.
"what'd he do this time?" The principal asked.
"he went to get his bottle near the office, i think the detention room" she said.
"oh, that's not that bad" she said.
"after ms smith told him not to" jenna said.
"oh, one second" she buzzed out of our classroom and onto the whole school's announcement system.

"carsen croff go back to class, i repeat, carsen croff go back to class" she said. then it turned off.

"he starts this early in the morning miss?" gavin said.

i didn't know he was THE carsen.
carsen croff, the one who never listens to teachers unless he gets something in return, usually a coffee. he's nice to everyone except the ones who hurt him or his friends.

I've only ever heard his name or seen him, but didn't know carsen croff was the tall hat boy from gym.