the end/ carsen x y/n day

(the first couple chapters were at the end of october, up to the sleepover was november and this is in december)
Y/n pov

i stayed over carsens again lastnight, and so did lily. we walked to school together. mason apparently only wanted to tell me he was gay, win soccer, and then block me on everything. right now he's with cody's hockey boy friends. way to break a deal.

"ugghh, we have math twice today" carsen said as he flipped snow up with his shoe.

"ahhh, i hate math" i said. "i suck at it" carsen said.

"look who it is, the romantics!" cody's friend, lukas said.

"what do you mean 'romantics'? how is standing and talking 'romantic'?" carsen said.

"with you two, anything can be romantic" cody said.

"nahh, romantic stuff is gross" i said.
"cheezy, like the movies my father watches when he's lonely" carsen says.
"my mum watches the Christmas ones" i said. "like where they fall inlove with their ex over christmas time and one of them have a kid?" carsen said. "exactly that" i said. "cringey" carsen said.

then those two talked to mason and a few others, and this kid with a mullet and a snapback hat walked over. he was chewing gum.

"how do ya kids feel about hock-eh?" he said. that was dylan, from my old class. "i hate it" i said. "yeah, hockey's for the frenchies" carsen said. "if I'm tellin' the truf, your missin' out real big" he said before walking away.

"mason's sending his little 'attack minions over" carsen said. "pffft" i laughed and then the bell rang. we went inside and to health.

in health we had to go outside and 'pick up trash', me and carsen dipped and snuck back inside to lock everybody out instead.

in math we kinda had to stay, but we kept cracking jokes about the substitute the whole class.

at lunch we climbed up the tree from the middle of the grounds. masons friendgroup was huddles around a half ice half puddle right infront of us and they were throwing ice at the tree. me and carsen caught them and threw then back into the puddle to scare them.

in french we were learning animals (see what's coming?) so eventually 'seal' came up. me and carden wouldn't stop laughing and the teacher had enough, she went to take us to the office but the doors were locked. so she just had to deal with the 'fuck' jokes.

and last period english we had to write a story, and get a partner to check it and we check theirs. me and carden were partners, and made funny - kind of inappropriate - stories.