the date.

most of this chapter is in carsens pov

on sunday we woke up and decided to go bowling. we had teams, me and y/n vs lily and neveah.

oh by the way me and y/n won.

then we went to this silly little new restaurant and hung out there for a bit (obviously with food)

i decided i was gonna say something today, i mean what's the worse that could happen?

after the restaurant we were walking around town. I was wearing my 'signature' light grey sweater, light grey sweatpants, black converse and his black and orange hat. lily was wearing a purple sweater that was half-way unzipped with a cool designed shirt under it, black ripped jeans, and white converse (matching carsens). neveah was wearing a pink sweater, light blue jeans, and white vans. y/n was wearing a yellow sweater with a duck in the corner, black sweatpants, and grey checkered vans.

then it started snowing lightly. we passed a gas station and lily and neveah went in to get us all drinks. 3 waters, and 1 coffee.

i decided that now was when i was gonna tell her. how? i was still figuring out.

"uh, y/n.." i said. she could tell something wasn't normal, but what did she think?

"yeah?" she said, turning around and turning off her phone.

"i- um..- i like you...?" i said, she probably knew I didn't know how to deal with this. let's hope this goes well.

she looked shocked. "i .. like you too" she smiled, and then i smiled. it was uncontrollable, i hated being sappy, and she told me she did too.

lily's pov
while neveah was getting the drinks and paying for them, i watched y/n and carsen through the window. carsen said something and neveah plunked beside me. "what's goin' on?" she asked. "their alone" lily said. then carsen confessed, me and neveah looked at eachother. and y/n confessed too. me and neveah high-fived. they looked at the window, they knew we were watching.

carsens pov

we were walking back to my house from half-way across town in the snow.

we walked and talked and laughed. lily wasn't going to school tomorrow cause of an appointment, and neveah almost never comes, so it would just be me and y/n, like a carsen and y/n day.

we planned so many pranks for me, lily and, y/n while neveah packed up to leave.