𝔒𝔫𝔢:𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℜ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔢𝔰

Cora Riddle will begin her fifth year at Hogwarts with her twin brother, Mattheo Riddle.They are attending Hogwarts as a result of the duty their father assigned to them. Cora and Mattheo both become death eaters when they were thirteen years old. Voldemort would have them slaves scurrying about doing whatever he pleased.

They were never permitted to interact with the white-haired youngster who sat alone for hours. They were also forbidden from playing with the young girl with short black hair who sat with the lonely Malfoy boy.Cora and Mattheo have nothing but each other.

They were both well-versed on muggle matters. Whether it was books, phones, applications, stores, vehicles, music, or anything else. They slipped away quite frequently, especially during meetings. Without the use of magic, the two explored the globe.Cora and Mattheo were not the same as others.

|

"Does this train ride ever come to an end?" Mattheo grumbled, diverting his gaze to his sister, who sat across from him.

"Do you ever stop complaining?" Cora sneered and rolled her eyes. Mattheo chuckled quietly and returned his gaze to the window.

For a few moments, they sat in quiet. Cora closed her book, leaned forward, and murmured worriedly."We shouldn't tell anyone our real last names; we should make one up." We HAVE to complete this work, Mattheo, because you know what father would do if we didn't!" She waited there, waiting for her brother to look at her and respond.

"I already took care of it," Mattheo said quietly.Cora exhaled, relieved, and sat back. "And what about our new surname?""Yates," he said dryly, chewing his nails as he looked out the window.

"Yates?" she said, her face contemptuous. " sounds a little...muggly?Don't you agree?"

Mattheo raises his brows and smiles as he looks at her. "muggly?" Mattheo made a sarcastic remark. Cora nodded and laughed at how ridiculous the term sounded. "Cora, my dear sweet brainless sister... that's not a word."

He giggled at his sister's reaction as she whacked his arm with the newspaper."Besides," he said, "we won't be using this name for long." His smile eventually faded, and he returned to stare out the window and overthinking everything."Cora Yates," she hesitated, trying to persuade herself that it was a good name, "it doesn't sound right."Mattheo finally broke the stillness.

"I wonder if Malfoy will be there" he wondered as he adjusted himself in the seat.

"Well, he should be he's been going here his whole life so it would be weird if he didn't,"
Cora said.

Mattheos face fell "he gets his mark next year..and you have to give it to him"

"I do?" Cora's facelifted from the book. " I don't want to"

Mattheo shared a comforting smile to try not to ruin the mood. Once again it was nothing but silence.

"I don't like Malfoy anyways always leaving snide comments and-"

She was cut off by her brothers laughing.

"Ever since we meet him TWO MONTHS AGO you talk about him nonstop." Cora's face turned a bit red and immediately look back at the book. "I do not"

"Yes you do, you like Draco Malfoy" he pointed at his sister. "I will crucio you," she said emotionless.

Mattheo threw his hands up being dramatic and laughed.