𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰

It was a day before Christmas, everyone was getting ready for the holidays. Cora was rushing to the great hall, it was freezing. She was trying to get there before they stopped serving breakfast, but she accidentally slept in. She was stopped by two tall redheads as she was rushing down the hall. 

"Good Morning Cora," Fred said flatly, George nudged his arm and kept looking at Cora with a kind smile 

 "Yates, we have a question" Cora nodded waiting for one of them to speak 

"you see, we were wondering if you possibly had any plans for the holidays?" Cora took a deep breath for she knew what was coming "no I don't believe I do, I was thinking of staying here" George smiled "well if you want, you could join us at the burrow for the holidays"

 Fred showed no emotion as George was asking questions, he just stood with his hands in his pockets and stared. "well, if it's okay with everyone.." she looked at Fred ".. I'd love to" 

Fred rubbed the back of his neck, and spoke "we would love to have you" 

She looked at Fred his hazel-colored eyes and abundant freckles she refused to look away until he smiled or showed any type of emotions whatsoever. When he finally did it was like they were lost in each other's eyes. Fred admired her perfect skin, beautiful eyes, ruby-red lips, and black raven hair.

 It was quiet all you could hear were Georges's slow footsteps as he was trying to get away and not ruin their moment.  Fred turned his head to see George running with his knees touching his hands every time he took a step, Fred laughed. 

"That's not very quiet George, you look like filch " George snapped his head toward Fred, he shrugged his shoulders and walked normally through the big heavy doors into the great hall. 

Cora cleared her throat "well I should- " Fred moved out of her way like a gentleman "yes we will pick you up tomorrow morning" she let out a small smile and was on her way. 

She walked into the great hall with a smile, George spotted it and chuckled. She found Draco signaling her to come to the table with him, and she did. he smirked at her 

"what are your plans for the holidays Cora?" pansy asked "well I am spending it with a friend of mine" Draco's whole body froze and his fist tightened. "who?" Draco spoke flatly.

Cora lifted her head a little looking at Fred had a disapproving stare, his hands were folded together resting on his lips, she could tell he was trying to listen to the conversation by reading their lips. Cora answered without breaking eye contact with him. Draco caught Fred staring and pulled Cora closer to him by her waist. 

"I'm staying with Fred Weasley." Fred's body relaxed as he figured out what she said, his hands gently fell from his lips and onto the table. Cora slightly smiled, Draco noticed and his jealousy grew. He knew Fred was watching so he took his arm and placed it around Cora's shoulders grabbing her hand. Fred tried to ignore this but it was difficult for him. Cora watched him until he told George he was going to go pack. After about twenty minutes Cora said the same and off she went. 

|

It was the perfect snowy morning, as Cora grabbed neatly wrapped presents and shoved them into her bag. Not long after she heard a knock at her door. "it's open" she yelled, and the door opened she turned to see Mattheo handling her bags

 "Mattheo.." she was puzzled her brother hasn't spoken to her in months "anything else?" he asked as he picked up luggage for his sister "that's all" 

she watched as her brother took her things downstairs and she followed, they both went outside the common room and saw Fred waiting patiently. Cora tried to grab her bags from her brother but Fred popped her hands and took them from Mattheo.