• It Feels Like Drama Follows Me Everywhere I Go •

Aazeah's Pov

Aazeah's Pov

I rolled out of bed, for seemingly the fifth time since 5 o'clock this morning. The sun had only just passed the horizon, the sky still having tints of dark blue in it as the sun slowly started to take over the night.

I was so sleepy and tired, just flat out exhausted. And on top of that, I felt absolutely horrible. I know that this wasn't anything surprising. I'm pregnant. The sickness and churning of my stomach was something that I've been experiencing for weeks, but something was just different today. It felt a lil' bit worse. I had been dry heaving all morning. Which was to be expected, I hadn't eaten anything yet, so I had nothing in my stomach to throw up. But just the feeling of it, the nausea, the retching... It was horrible, and so painful. I couldn't help but cry every time I did it.

I walked to the bathroom, the lid of the toilet already being opened from the last time I had to throw up. I kneeled down over the toilet, feeling the nausea start to build up in the back of my throat, my mouth watering, my lips beginning to quiver and my stomach starting to contract. I leaned over the toilet when I felt like something was coming up but there was nothing but bile. My stomach seemed not to care as it kept on contracting trying to force anything out. I coughed violently, my hand coming down to clutch at my stomach, my lungs on fire when it felt like I was choking, it was beginning to feel hard to breathe.

" Aazeah..." I heard his voice call out.

I paid him no mind. I couldn't. I couldn't focus on anything but the fact that my stomach was trying to force something out of my body that wasn't there. It was so painful.

I felt a hand being placed on my back, beginning to rub soothing circles on my back. It didn't help much, my stomach continued to lurch, and no amount of back rubs were gonna help that.

" Ughhhh!" I cried out, my face covered in tears, my lips glossed with saliva, and my breaths quick as I tried to catch it.

" Lestat told me about ya situation. If you want, I can get my good doc to take a look at ya. See if there's anything he can do about ya sickness." His voice said softly to me, his hand continuing to rub my back.

I sat there, taking in deep breaths and releasing them, wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my nightgown. I believe my stomach had relented, finally felt like it was giving me a break. The dry heaving slowed, slowly fading until it subsided for the time being. I took that time to actually catch my breath, seeing as how my breathing was still so harsh.

At this moment, I didn't care for the unsanitary action when I placed my arm on the seat of the toilet and place my head on my arm. I was tired and I felt so out of it. I felt weak. I wanted to stand up to go back to my bed, but I couldn't even muster up the strength. My body felt like freshly made gelatin. All I could do was continue leaning on my arm as my eyes blinking from exhaustion as I tried to stay away.