The Second Child, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell, Marchioness of Marchioness and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard was the first of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa's children to be born at Beltane Manor in the territory of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Elizabeth Beltane Howard was born out at Norfolk Estate in the territory of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 sixteen months before Lady Samhain on May 1, 2275.

No one knows how Lord Andrew Charles felt when his second child was born and he found out that he had a second daughter, but he created her Duchess of Clarence Territory in the name of her great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard who was the first Duke of Norfolk Territory who first arrived on Star Base 12 from Pre-World War Three Planet Earth on April 30, 2159.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest child son and child of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and he was born out at Norfolk Estate on December 21, 2250.

Lord Andrew Charles three eldest siblings, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, and Lord Patrick William Howard II were born at Balmoral Manor before Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles were born out at Norfolk Estate as Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was Duke of Norfolk Territory became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2240.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard became Duke of  Norfolk Territory by the way of having the first male line great-grandchild of his grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard two eldest brothers failed to provide a great-grandchild for all the years they were married to their wives, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III was married in 2251 and Lord Patrick William Howard II was married in 2258 and neither had a child.

Lord Andrew Charles had the first male line great-grandchild, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, and she was born on May 1, 2275.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was the first and the last great-grandchild to be born out at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard when he found out he had a second daughter and not a son, he had had mixed feelings but from her bed, Lady Karissa  tells him " Listen here Lord Andrew Charles. Take your sorry ass back to the fancy parochial school that you told me that graduated from." 

"How dare you insult my children when you are the one that determines the sex of the unborn child." Lady Karissa tells him.

"When I am going to get a son?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"How do I know Lord Andrew Charles. I am not the one who determines our child's sex." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Exactly what did you learn in that fancy parochial school. It reminds me of Radcliffe University where they teach the young women how to set the perfect dinner table, pick out the perfect appliances, and how to support her husband even if he cheats on her." Lady Karissa explains.

"It seems to be fancy parochial school taught you would just as Radcliffe did not teach those young women very much." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I guess if you want a son, you better try a new sexual position." Lady Karissa says with a laugh.

"I like the stationary position." Lord Andrew Charles tell Lady Karissa.

"Do you know that there are over 100 different ways to make love." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and she tells him it is called "  Kama Sutra" 

Lord Andrew Charles   tells Lady Karissa 'I like old ways." 

"I guess so, Lord Andrew Charles. You are not very imaginative." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You stick in, swish it about and pull it out, and I am surprised that I even got pregnant with Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane  and Lady Samhain." Lady Karissa tells him.

"She came with such a hefty price on her head and that marrying you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You got your daughter and my father got his golden hair heiress.' Lord Andrew Charles tell her.

"How do you know that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane even wants to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Elizabeth has the option if she doesn't it will pass onto Lady Samhain. " Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"There are other options,  Lady Autumn Bridget,  Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward Howard III , and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard." Lord Andrew Charles states. "They were all born before Lady Samhain Wilhelmina." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Technically the next one in line is Lady Autumn Bridget, then, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud, Lord Richard Edward Howard III, and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I am Duke of Norfolk Territory so Lady Samhain is my heiress presumptive." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I think Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud who is Lord Charles Andrew Howard III's daughter should come before Lady Autumn Bridget who is Lord Patrick William's II daughter,  Lady Frederica Wilhelmina who is my little half sister and my father's youngest child, followed by Lady Samhain and then Lord Richard Edward Howard III." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is not sure who the father of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is and he just gave Lady Victoria Charlotte the benefit of a doubt." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III  just was afraid of to admit that Lady Victoria Charlotte wouldn't tells him who the real father of Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and he didn't want to turned in a cuckold. " Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Karissa holds their new daughter and by her side is Lady Samhain's third cousins, Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory and Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and he creates Lady Samhain, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles " Maybe on your third try .You will get a son but you have four and half years before we try again, so get yourself a mistress until then, and I will take a lover and he is your first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey," Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles has two daughters, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory.