Oblivious [1]

( a/n I'll prob release these chapters like crazy in the beginning of December cus this'll be written in November lmao. Also I like the angel nickname that Amiley came up with-
Also this chapter is so much shorter than the others. goddamn.)

(Dec 1 a/n: srry if there are errors. I'm sure I'll get to it later today or tmr! Status: Edited, contact me if errors noticed)

TW/CW:

Words: 1.5k

Vendi POV:

I've never been a romantic person and so many people were aware of this fact. Davis probably did...probably Bryan and Ivy too. It wasn't that hard to tell, especially since I always keep admitting I haven't dated anyone. Y'know this is probably a strange thought going on.

I'm trying to say that I don't know what I should do! I'm sure so many people would say something about letting go, but it was too good to let go. I don't want to let go of this feeling. It's really pitiful, but it feels nice. I admit that much.

"Doctor?" A voice tried to get my attention.

I snapped back into reality to see Ivy standing there. What was going on again? I'm so lost.

"I'm sorry, what?" I was confused.

"I mentioned Bryan and you started going in some deep thought..." The green-eyed explained.

"Really? I seem to have just forgotten." I shrugged.

"Uhm, what is going on anyways?" She inquired. She seems suspicious of something.

"What do you mean," I gave her a confused look, "I believe everything has been fine lately."

She didn't look convinced at all. The purple-haired just stared at me. She seemed to be thinking a lot. She really does try to be a detective about everything. She looked me dead in the eyes before speaking once again.

"Dinner." She didn't say anything before or after that.

"Excuse me?" I got caught off guard by that single word.

"With Bryan. What for?" She put her hands on the desk and it really seemed like she was trying to interrogate me.

"God, Ivy," I rolled my eyes, "just to get to know him, alright?"

"That isn't normal." She declared with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What isn't normal?" I questioned her myself.

"You are so interested in one individual. It's weird." She kept on insisting.

"Then what do you think?" At this point there was no fighting her.

"You. Like. Bryan." She seemed set on this conclusion.

I scoffed, "yeah, he's alright."

"You know that wasn't what I meant." Ivy eyes narrowed.

"Ivy, I don't see why you should care so much." I kept a straight face.

"Bryan is literally one of the people I'm investigating, you know?" The purple-haired reminded me.

"I recall, but that has nothing to do with Fazbear's secrets he's hiding." I was defending myself.

"Fine. I'll find out for myself then." She challenged me.

"Really? Now you are going to investigate me," I gave a chuckle, "at least don't tell me that."

"Whatever." She ended the conversation and walked over to the elevator.

I don't know why she was so determined to figure out my feelings for others. Bryan specifically... What led her to that conclusion? Well she did mention that dinner thing and I said nothing of it. Perhaps Bryan said something to Ivy. Ivy must've been interested in his thoughts of me or the topic was brought up somehow. That didn't matter really.