Chapter 1

Today was a good day if you asked Nightmare.

The raid they did earlier was a success and they grabbed all they needed. It was crazy how having basic furniture like food or classic daily objects for his gang could be complicated if Dream and his friends get in their way during raids. But luckily today's raid was calm and without interruption. They even played in the snow like a bunch of kids, well except him who clearly wasn't going to do such a childish thing.

When they got home he just sent them to clean up a little, after playing in the snow they were dirty and dripping with melted snow. Killer found it so funny that he jumped in the puddles that his clothes were making on the carpet. Just thinking about it makes Nightmare frown, Killer will clean that damn carpet by night if he has to but Nightmare will not throw other furniture away because of one of them. But for now, he took time to appreciate the silence and calm that invaded the manor, it was rare and always welcoming, especially with his boys' tempers. But even with that loss of peace, he wouldn't get rid of them, even for anything in the world that he could want. Not that he would have admitted it yet, he had a reputation to save. After all which King of negativity would care about their henchmen?

He opened his book with a smile, today was good so far and he wasn't going to waste it by doing paperwork. He rather gets settled on the couch with the novel he started last night, maybe he could even finish it today. Before he could even read a sentence he heard a distinct crispy sound like when a TV was broken and shows a gray screen full of pixels. He sighed not even surprised, of course, he couldn't read quietly by day, someone had to feel the need to disturb him. He closed his book and turned to the pixels portal that Error just opened in his living room like he couldn't use the door like everyone.

"Error. Do you need anything?" Asked the negativity being, looking a little pissed.

The relationship he has with the destroyer could be seen as complicated but for them, it was pretty simple. Don't get in each other's way. Error could destroy anything he wanted but the AU's that Nightmare claimed his. Which were the Au's of his gang and a few really negative ones that he needed. Nightmare couldn't attack the AU that Error claimed his, it was their deal. Sometimes they could need the help of the other and ask favors but that's all. Error didn't like most of the people and Nightmare didn't like the fact that he called his minions "abomination".

"N̸̬̋o̴̝̜̱͑̃̀,̶̬̹̂̎̕ ̸̨̻̳̓̅͠n̸̖̋̅o̴̬̽̑͘ț̸̢̻̌ ̷̩̑r̸̮̖̭̅́è̷͙̣͔ą̷̨͋l̸̠̮͋̓l̸̮̦̰̑̀̐y̴̖̑̀.̶̱̜̥̈́ ̶̩̰͠Ỉ̸͚͉̚̚ ̶͚̣͛͜j̶̺̥̪̔͂͘u̴̧͖̮͂s̶̗̜̘̿t̸̹̻̯̀̒ ̵̻̹͉̀s̸̼̝̱̎́à̶̗̲w̷̥̎ ̶̪͊̃a̷͕͇̗̽̋̈ ̸̙̻̅͐̍f̶̯̦̊̀e̸̮͊́w̸̬̙̫̔ ̵̮̟̄̈́̚͜b̶͔͈̩̄̈́ũ̴͍͝g̴͈̪̱͂ŝ̶̥̬͝

̴͈̳͕̀̀î̸̧̻̙͒͋n̷̛̟͔̑ ̶͇̗̭͋͐͝t̶͎̞̥̍ĥ̶̨̛͈e̵̳̕ ̷͚̙̅̉͝č̸͕̹̤̈͂ó̷̮d̸͚͍͝͝ę̶̼̾ ̵̢͉̒o̵̲̜̾͋f̶̤̖̙̂ ̷̡̨̑ÿ̵̧̹́͝ő̴͈̊̒͜ū̷̝́r̵̺̦̾ ̸̩̫̣͒̂͂l̵̲̚i̸̝̯̔t̴͚͈̬̉͌͌t̷̰͎͝l̷̗͗̆̕ȅ̴̖͔̖̕͝s̴̫͉̈́̈́̊

̷͔̣̪͛̐̈a̴͎̅̔b̵͖̦̤̐͋̃ȯ̵̹̜m̶̥̳͔̈̐̊i̷͕͈̓͝n̸͍͗͜ą̵̦̝̈t̵͇̺̩̋i̴͕̟͈̾̃̑ö̷̞̈̚n̷̢̖̈́͒̀s̵̹͙̎̀͑ ̶̮̭͐á̴̤͒ṇ̶͕̪̃̊d̷̳̬̈́͆͝ ̷̱͒Ǐ̶͔̝̰ ̶͍͊̆̒w̵̨͔̽͂̀ả̷̠̻̯̌s̸̰͛̓ ̴͙̟͋̿̑c̸̲̮̓u̷̠̲̙͑͐r̵̬͒̐i̷̧̻͚͛̓ȍ̴̡̫̣͝u̷͎͒͐s̷̹͓͕̄ ̷̫͓̇̀͝ȏ̸̲̊̾f̸̩͗̾̾

̶̝͉̽͝ẃ̸̧̰̹h̸̻̒͜a̸͔͔̔ṫ̵̖̠̎ ̸̘̫͓̈́̏͛t̴̟͗h̴̻̔̀a̴̫̓̄͆ṭ̷̀ ̴̫͙͗̽̅c̵̨͑ŏ̶̥̙̫u̵͇̞̓ͅl̸͖̜͗͗̚d̵̜͉͑͗ ̵̯̈́̏̈b̵̢̙̉̈̽ͅe̴̻͍̤͗̈́.̸̱̓"

That made Nightmare uncomfortable, not worry, why would he worry for them, besides they were fine thirty minutes ago so they should still be okay right? He advanced toward Error wanting the glitch to give more information. Uneased the destroyer moved back from him, yes of course his fear of contact reminded Nightmare.