A new Life

Jk's POV
I ruined an event that's really important, I ruined my own girlfriend's life.

"JK?" My fiancè Jayla called.

"Jayla." I replied in a happy tone, I don't want to her to be misarable because of me.

"She's my ex-bestfriend." she said. She knows about Eliza

"Jayla, do you really like me? I mean I hurted almost all of my friends because of me; because of this mess; this engagement mess." I asked.

"I actually no, not really, Dad forced me.." she said.

"Jayla please.. Let me go, my girlfriend is dying.." I begged holding her hand.

"Sorry, JK , I can't control my dad, I'll just get into another mess if I tried stopping this mess.." she said.

"Please, I can't let her die..Jayla..😢" I cried kneeling infront of her still holding her hand.

"Jayla, don't beleive him, his girlfriend's dad stole his girlfriend's mom from me." her dad was at the door way sternly looking at us.

"Dad, don't love her mom?" Jayla asked. Her words brings chills to my spine making me feel, she knows how to help me.

"I still love her mom."He replied, looking down, Realization strikes.

"Do you like to see her cry just because you let her daughter die, look dad imagine, I was in her place, I was dying, and the only thing that could make me okay is make me see someone, would you let him see me?" She asked.

"Jk, go, Go and make her better, I don't want Victoria cry a river." her dad said.

I rushed to the airport, with hundred million money with me.

" I need to get to Philippines, now."

"That will cost, lots of money."

"Im the son of one of the most richest person in Germany, now what?" I said

"Do you really have to go?"

"If you have someone dying won't you go?"I asked sarcastically.

"Okay, proceed to the private plane." she said.

i paid her up and rushed to the plane.

-At Manila-

-otw to Batangas-

I got caught in a traffic. I pulled my hair as hard a I could. Stress get off me.

"Why would my life be Hell?!" I yelled.

"JK, kalma malapit na tayo." Tito Giovanni calming me down.

"I just can't !" I yelled.

"Don't yell, magkatabi lang tayo JK.." tito scolded

"Sorry." I calmed down a bit. "I was just.. never mind."

-Arrived-

I ran to the hospital..

"What room Ms.Santiago is?" I asked

"Sorry sir. Ther relatives and friends warned every person leaving and entering this hospital not to tell you where her room is." the nurse replied.

"What?" I asked frustrated.

I thought of her birthday, all rooms she entered it was all 216.

I ran to the second floor and looked for 216.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ate JK looked sternly at me.

"Ate please, let me explain."

"Explain what?! That you did that in purpose to kill her? To make her suffer?!" She yelled,