Last day of Happiness

-Eliza's POV-
"Its okay really.." A tear escaped my eye, Im now facetiming with JK, he's still in the airport, he just got to Germany..I can see disappointment in his eyes.

"Woah, are you crying?" He asked worriedly. Its so sad, I've waited for this so long, then I won't see him there? But the show must go on.

"Its the eye liner." I lied.

"Im really sorry.."He apologized.

"Its okay.." I said.

"We're done!!" Seighn said.

"Thanks."

He ended the call

------
I wish Avril Lavigne will just pop out from somewhere singing Wish You were Here.

"Here comes a talented, funny, talkative, and kid girl I mean lady, that was so fun to be with along. Here's Kaelyn Santiago. " Ate Janella announced.Oh Weird she calls me Kaelyn.

"Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights
Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise" I barged into the room like 5 year old kid that had chocolates for breakfast.

"Fade into view, oh,
It's been a while since I have even heard from you
I should just tell you to leave 'cause I
Know exactly where it leads but I
Watch it go round and round each time"

-After the song-

I sat at the chair reserved for me.

Damn, I wish you were here,

A tear escaped my eye,
"Whoa, Kae, why ya cryin?Its time for the 18 flowers." Someone asked.

"Im fine Ate Janella."I replied to her.

--16 chaps has danced with me, the 17th was My Brother Kyle.

"Why are you crying? You should be happy that every one is here to support your 18 birthday?" he asked.

"Not everyone." I looked down,

"Where's Jk?" He asked.

"He left for Germany.." I cried.

"Shh.." he hugged me and handed me the sunflower.

'You and I, were like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky, with you, Im alive, like all the missing peices of my heart they finally collide, so stop time right here in the moon light, cause I dont ever wanna close my eyes..'music was playing JK appeared in the screen,

"Hi, baby, I have some bad news.." he said.

"What? That you can't attend. Or your father died?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, I found my dad, he said, Im already engaged to someone else.." he said sadly.

I cried, I ran outside, I ran to the garden at the back.

I knelt down infront of a small plant of wild lavender. Lavender scents makes me calm down but in the case, it really cant make calm down.

"Why does this have to happen to me?" I looked up, but a sudden realization hit me, I remember what dad said, never question the God..

"Sorry." I said.

"Eliza, stop crying na." Ate Janella cooed me.

"No Ate! I've waited so long for this day, that I've turn 18, he promised me he will be my last dance when I turn 18 and there's no hindrance that could stop him.. Ate he promised me that when we were 14, what now?!" I screamed.