#Last #Epilouge

A/N: Please play Ms. Moving On by Fifth Harmony on the last part 😀 Michelle Isabella Coleen Anndrew on the media 😀
Kaelyn's POV

"OMG Kae! Its your day!!" The voice was familiar. Andrea?
"Blythe!!" I hugged her.
"Oh My God! Its been ages since the last time I saw you."she smiled.
"Yea, where's Nathaniel?" I asked.
"He's outside.."

Cassandra's POV
I can't believe it she going to get married to a man we never thought would save her. All our life dreaming about our dreamy future we thought she would marry JK, but she proved tito was wrong, it wasn't the first that would prove your forever,it was the last.

and the cute part was Dylan was the coin bearer and Cj was the ring bearer how cute.

"I would never stop loving til God take us both, I'll always be here to protect, to love and to comfort you in your worst times." they said those last words I can't stop my self from crying. Parang kahapon lang mag slesleep over ako sa kanila tas maghahampasan kami ng unan tapos magsasabunutan..I have to let go that Im not her only partner anymore, It hurts to let go my twin that I always wanted but kailangan na ngayon. Here she is now,she's a woman, and now a wife.

JK's POV
She found it, she found the one that won't hurt her intently, that won't hurt her in an accident, that won't her what ever happen, not like what I did. I may not be the guy she married but Im still happy cause I got, Jayla. Jayla tried helping me even though she's hurt. She was my forever and the one that proves the thought is always the last. The last will do the rest. Firsts were her trials, training her to meet her last. Me,I trained her to meet Keith.

Were at the reception now, She said all of her friends has to have a short speech. and its Cassy's turn next is mine.

"Els,Kae-kae, Catherine, Anne, Catrina, Kaelyn, Eliza, Ckea and dami mong panglan nakalimutan ko yung speech ko.Well first of all congratulations sa inyong dalwa..Grabe ang bilis ng panahon no? Parang kahapon walang Dylan, walang madaldal na nagmana saking si Yankie, walang Kaela, walang Cj, parang kahapon lang sila tayo, yung nagtatakbuhan, lumalabag sa park at school rules, nagpapahabol sa aso yung mga kalokohan natin dati parang kahapon lang, bakit ganun? ang bilis ng panahon. I didn't had the chance na ganutan si Darren nung nanliligaw sya, I didn't had the chance na pigilan ka nung tumakbo ka papalayo samin nung 18th birthday mo? And tanda na natin, sa 22 years na existence natin sa mundo tayo yung magkachismisan, tayo yung magkatawanan, tayo yung magka-jammingan, tayo yung twins. Ngayon kailangan ko na i-let go yung forever partner ko.Kasi hindi naman talaga ako yun, si Keith yun, kaya Keith kapag naghanap ka ng ibang partner I'll be replacing you again.Kahit naglet go ako happy parin ako para sa inyo.." Cassandra was crying but she let out a giggle at the last part.

Its my turn..

"So, Eliza.Im mean Kaelyn, it is kindda awkward when we met again, I wanted you back, but I couldn't, because all of my thoughts was you were dead, but the thing was you survived. I was there when the heart monitor turned into a flat line, I was there. But eventually, Jayla was there too. the first reason of why we were torn apart.I remember back in Highschool when your dad told your first boyfriend will be your forever, but now we prove him wrong, the last was you forever the last loves you endlessly, the last can love you more that the first did. Firsts are just are just trials, trials that trains you for your last. Me, I was just a big trial, a trial for 4 or 5 years that trained you for Keith. Kaya Keith Im telling you..magtago ka na pagnalaman kong sinaktan mo si Kaelyn." I giggle. Kealyn's eyes were kindda watery.

🌸

Were at Kaelyn's house, yes. Kealyn's she bought the house next to Darren's house near the private park

Were here not to get drunk, were here to play Video Games.

We were playing video games for hours. and she hasn't won since we started playing.