Chapter 14-Sera

I was surprise that Carly told the story. She would never talk about her history. She only told me. I was surprise she told my sister. And they didn't get to know each other. I was proud of my Irish best friend.

"All that true?" she asked me. I nodded at her.

---

It was my birthday Harry was taking me and Rue out shopping. Since we had no other plan for my birthday.

"Sera can we go to the cat place?" asked Rue

"Um I don't know. Up to Harry" I said

"Cats yes duh " and he rolled his eyes. I guess I should had known that. Haz always the cat guy. We went into the cat place. Of course I half drooled

"Cats!" I said petting a cat that looked like Mayor Apollo from my Tabby Town back home "Why hello Mr. Apollo look alike"

"Sera who's Apollo?" asked Harry and Rue at the same time

"Why he's the Mayor of Tabby Town back at Buffalo."

"Tabby Town?" asked Harry

I smacked him "Ay! Only the best place in Buffalo! Kitties everywhere"

"I'll ask Carly" muttered Harry

"Sera this kitty's pretty can I have her?" asked Rue

"Will your parents let you have a cat?"

"Um maybe"

"Ok you can have her if your parents said yes." I said with a smile.

---

We return back but Harry was taking us to a different direction.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

"It a place where I always wanted to go here and I'm taking you there with me. Of course Rue with us." he said. I was confused but I accepted it. By the time I got there, Harry got me and Rue out and we went deeper in the park. I saw a sign that said "Reserved" and looked at him. He gave me a smile and went in. My eyes widen and my mouth dropped.

"Surprise!" said Rue, Carly and everyone else.

"You did this for me Carly?" she nodded. I gave her a huge hug and we both laughed.

"Is it true Tabby Town the best cat place?" Harry asked Carly.

"Yes. It is. We adopted an amazing cat there." she said with a chuckled

~~~

Apollo really is a real cat he has a stalker I love him I'll see if can find the video of her the stalker is a girl

~Sera