Chapter Four

-♡-

This is affecting more than he thought it would. Having these dreams completely ruined his routine, he can't stop thinking about Jeongguk.

It is something to think about, He had so many dreams like this by now, some on balconies and others in his own home. Him just engaging in sexual activities with someone who is not his boyfriend. Not just that, he is dream-cheating (that's the term he came up with last week because the guilt is massive) on him with multiple guys or some stranger but his own boss and best friend.

Jeon Jeongguk, a boy who he met in his second year of University, Jeongguk being a freshman and was friends with for the next two years and then he left him without any explanation. That was cruel of him, he admits it. Maybe that is the reason, Jeongguk is the one appearing in his dreams and no one else. The gods are punishing him for causing Jeongguk sorrow and hurting him. It makes sense if you ask him but these are all assumptions either way.

He is on clock right now but no one would notice him slacking off a little. He opened Google and went to the search bar.

Is it cheating if you are dreaming about your hot rich boss when you have a boyfriend|..

Is it cheating if you are dreaming about your hot rich boss when you|...

Is it cheating if you ar|

Is it cheating if you have a wet dream about someone who is not your partner?

And search. That definitely sounds more appropriate than what he searched before. Thankfully for him, A Lot of results came flooding in. That means he is not alone experiencing this.

The top search was from reddit where a user was asking the same thing he was experiencing and people replied to it. He quickly opened it to see.

[HOT] Is it cheating if I have erotic dreams about someone who is not my wife?

Read more...

He scrolled a bit more down to see the comments as he was not interested in the user's story.

@Trizyfm12: Definitely not!!! You're not in control when you are dreaming. You can't blame something on yourself which is a doing of your subconscious op!!

@Annoyedgin: Not really but you should definitely tell your wife just in case. Communication is the key! free yourself!!

@jimmy12as: Nah bro, I had a sex dream about Megan fox twice every week that doesn't mean I'm cheating on my wife and what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

@Puppyluvr796: No but it can be questionable. If it's a celebrity you are alright but if it's someone you know that gets tricky because what is your S/O lacking that your brain is finding in this other person you are having these dreams about. You don't usually get wet dreams about someone you don't desire so it's all mind games...but what do I know :)

Taehyung was more confused than before. All he got from this was it's not cheating, he should probably tell Jin about it and he wants to have sex with Jeongguk.

Scratch the last one, that's ridiculous. How could he want that? so absurd. When he has a whole beautiful boyfriend, why would he desire another man?. Though the last comment made a lot of sense and he has a lot of thinking to do. It isn't much of a far fetched theory considering how he was in the past.

He can't tell Jin, no there's no way. He wouldn't hurt him like that. He agrees with the other user, that what he doesn't know won't hurt him. It's not that big of a deal. He is one hot mess. His train of thoughts was broken by the door bursting open and entering Jimin to his office with a laptop in his hand.