Chapter Six

-♡-

"Why do you look like someone just died?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

He didn't ask just that to joke with him but Taehyung did look quite depressed. Sitting on his office chair, staring at distance with a frown on his face. Like he was going through a major existential crisis. It was truly a sight to see his best friend in.

"I feel like it too." Taehyung replied to him.

Jimin decided the work can wait for a while. He put his ipad on the table and walked towards his best friend and dragged the chair next to him. "OK, what's up? Work can wait. You don't look well. You were going on a date last time I saw you, you should be glowing now."

"Date was good but-"

"Did you not get dicked down? Is that the problem?" Jimin asked him and Taehyung shook his head.

"We did have sex but Jimin, it wasn't…good. I feel like shit saying it but I really like my boyfriend and he's perfect and the sex wasn't bad but…oh god I feel like a dickhead saying this but my dreams were better than this session of us." Taehyung finally ranted to the boy who was shocked at what he was hearing.

"The sex dreams you had with our boss aka your best friend?"

"Yes, those fucking dreams. You told me that if I have sex with Jin, my dreams would stop. I think that part worked because I didn't dream of him yesterday but…tell me why am I missing it?"

"Taehyung, Babe, listen. You need to talk to Jin, work on your sex life. Tell him what you like so he can be better at it. We need to forget about the dreams you are having with Jeongguk, ok? That's not good for you or your relationship. Work it out with Jin and it will be alright."  Jimin hugged his distressed best friend. Who put his arms around him and hugged him back.

Jimin is the best seriously. He truly probably saved his country in his past life to get Jimin as his best friend in this. God, dating Jimin would have been nice If only he had feelings for him.

They soon went back to working, with Jimin giving Taehyung the material he asked for and working on it. The rest of the day was just work, work and work. He was thankful he didn't see Jeongguk because Taehyung isn't ready to talk with him yet. He needs to make up his mind about him first before he approaches him.

It was really tiring at the end of the day when he was getting inside his car with no energy in his body.

His tired body made him think of Jin, Who offered him to leave his work. He wouldn't lie, it's not too bad of an offer. Working is something he does because he wants to do something with his life and also he likes the money that comes with it. So Sitting at home, just lazing around doesn't sound too bad.

Though he knows, just a few weeks with that lifestyle and he would be completely sick of it. When you have nothing to do, it doesn't take too long to get bored of your life. So he can't accept that as much as he wants to. That's the reason he started working in first place, that lazy lifestyle wasn't for him.

He finally reached his home,going inside his big house and turning on the lights. He took off his clothes and changed into a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Feeling a lot more comfortable than he was before in the tight suit and tie.

Stretching his body as he walked over to the fridge. Opened it to see some leftovers from yesterday. He wasn't too hungry so he decided to skip dinner. He had a late lunch so he didn't have much of an appetite. He isn't in the mood to make something for dinner either.