Darling~ • Alastor (Hazbin Hotel) x Reader Part One

"Charlie, it's okay! You did amazing either way!" I say, trying to cheer her up.
Charlie and Vaggie just got back from her interview at 666 news. Let's just say I was watching and it didn't go all that well...

"But it's not Y/N! If I can't even redeem one demon how can I redeem multiple demons! And did you see how they laughed at me!? It's not okay! I'm never going to get this to work!" She exclaims, digging her head into her hands.

"It's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place." Angel interrupts, sucking on a Popsie and we all look at him, "Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here!" He gestures around sarcastically, laughing.
"You aren't helping Angel." I give him a stern look.

He looks as if he's about to say something but then frowns, walking away.

"Charlie..." I start.

"Not right now. Please Y/N." Charlie says and she walks through the set of double doors. A couple minutes later she walks back inside and slides down to the ground. I walk over to her and sit beside her, rubbing her shoulder. I knew she didn't want me to say anything and bother her more than I already am.

*Knock, knock knock knock, knock*

Someone was knocking at the door. I smile, getting up as Charlie looks at the door, "Do you want to open it?" I ask, quietly.

She nods her head, "Alright, I'm going to head to my room. Good luck?" I give her a thumbs up as she opens the door and I'm walking away.

"Hel-" a radio-like voice says from outside the door. I freeze and Charlie looks towards me.
No. Freaking. Way. The radio demon is at the door. She opens in once again to double check.

"-lo" He finishes as Charlie slams the door on him again.

"Vaggie?" She calls, walking to the lobby as I'm stills staring at the door.

"What?" I hear her annoyed tone of voice and can only guess she's rubbing her forehead.

"The radio demons is at the door-" I see Charlie as he points two fingers at the door.

"WHAT!?" Vaggie yells.

"Uh, who?" Angel asks, guess he was sitting nearby.

"What should I do?"

"Well, don't let him in!"

Charlie looks towards me, biting her nails. I vigorously nod no, she was asking if she should let him in.

I watch as she walks past me and open the door.

'This dumb***.' I think to myself.

"May I speak now?" The radio demon asks and I walk away to the lobby, with Vaggie.

"You may..."

"Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart! Quite a pleasure!" I hear him talk rather fast when the next thing I know he's inside looking around! I freeze and move as far away as possible.

"Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show and I just couldn't resist what a performance!" Fake cheers or laughs can be heard from the background, "Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!" He laughs and you could hear more fake background noises, "So many orphans." He continues.

"Stop right there!" I peek behind the lobby doors to see Vaggie pointing he spear towards his neck. She must've slipped away while I wasn't paying attention, "I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here you pompous cheesy dog show sh*t lord."

Alastor just laughs and moves the spear away, "And if I wanted to get anyone here Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠,v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ō̵̝̭͙̊ â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓." Dang, he turned real dark and scary real quick.