08.5 | little playtime.

the writing below is what I wrote a very long time ago but ended up not continuing because I just couldn't.

━━━━━━━━━━━

eri watched [name] silently as the shark girl throws eri's kids books away after she takes a look of the cover and title of it.

after overhaul locked [name] with eri, [name] didn't say anything more to her and just went through all the stuff that her yakuza caretaker gave to her that she never laid a finger on.

first, [name] kicked the unopened dolls on the floor.

second, she threw the toys on the shelves.

and now, she was throwing the books if it didn't interest her.

eri doesn't know if she should trust her and talk with her because [name] did introduce herself to be a villain and part of a villain organization.

[name] is also the first person eri knows that dislikes overhaul and his comrades very much, all the people that eri knows fears overhaul but not [name] which is confusing for her.

"hm.. oh? oh! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

eri's eyes widen in surprised and her body flinched at [name]'s sudden scream out of nowhere after the girl grabbed and looked at another book.

"hey, hey eri! eri! you have this? a book of sharks?" [name] excitedly asked after she turned around and showed the book cover of the one she was looking at.

it was a kids book about sharks and it also said there was coloring page and stickers, [name]'s eyes and figure was sparkling with excitement and joy and her shark tail was even wiggling like crazy.

( I don't know the artist nor animator
so please tell me if you do )

"uh.. uh-huh..?" eri muttered and slightly nodded her head as [name] clapped her hands and wiggled her tail in excitement before she threw the book on eri's bed, she ran towards her and launched herself at the bed.

eri looked at [name], a bit scared and confused as the girl grabbed the book and opened the first page.

her eyes scanned it before she aggressively turned the pages and stopping at a certain page that made herself shine even more like a bright star.

"hey look! ra.. ramni..? ramnifourmase! or mackariel sharks!" [name] beamed to eri even though she didn't pronounce the words right, she was meant to say lamniformes and mackerel sharks.