#1 - impressions time!

sharkventures #1.
- impressions time! -

this is just a random thing I thought of lol.

━━━━━━━━━━━

the league's impressions on gawr [name];

shigaraki tomura's impressions -

"she's chaotic but strong. we(along with spinner) likes to play league of legends together, I'm surprised she's really good at it."

"I got a bit excited when she raided a gaming event and brought me back merchandise of rpg games. she also got me an elden ring body pillow but I didn't know what to do with it so I just hid it behind the couch and I think she's sad since I don't bring it out.."

spinner's impressions -

"I'm happy when she compliments my appearance, it makes me happy knowing that there are still people who accepts mutant people."

"competitive when playing games, she hates losing and gets whiny if she does but will stop if you give her [favorite snack]."

"we haven't talked much anymore because we're on our own things but she's kind and bright."

mr compress's impressions -

"when we cross paths and I see her covered in injuries, I can't help but look after her like a father.

"she loves talking with me and always tells me what happens to her everyday like her using her trident as a skateboard."

"she's a kid who took the path of villainess but she's a good girl at heart. she once gave me the title of her "papa", it was cute."

twice's impressions -

"I enjoy her company alot!"

"why does she call everyone(in the league) her big brother and toga-chan her big sister?"

"she's very nice to me and we eat [favorite snacks] together!"

"she once sang a song alone and she got carried away but I was there to clap for her when she finished."

toga himiko's impressions -

"she's too cute I can't handle it!"

"I wanted her blood before but now I just like hugging her lots, though I hated it when she screamed(during in kamino) but I was still worried about her."

"I love her alot!! I got us matching shark clothes and I was overjoyed."

dabi's impressions -

"I dislike her especially when she whines but I guess it's normal for a kid."

"I would like her more if she's more calm but I'm getting used to her and the others(toga and twice) annoying me."

"the only time I like her is when she's in battle because her quirk is cool. I haven't seen her use her full power anymore but I think she got stronger."