[#4]

THE LINE BETWEEN THE SKY AND THE SEA

Zarxenne's POV.

Hindi na namin alam ang gagawin, yung mga pak pak ko... They want to drag me far away, para silang nag pupumiglas at nagpupumilit lumipad. Tipong gustong gusto na nila akong dalhin sa ibabaw ng mundo.

We're going to the province, para kung sakaling lumipad ako ay walang makakakita. My wings can't even fit inside the car. I still don't know how to control them, kung paano ko sila itatago sa katawan ko. HOW?!

~~~

"Hi ma, hi pa!" Pagbati ni mama kila lolo't lola.

I saw the shock on their faces after they'd seen my wings. Umakyat kami sa taas ng bahay para maipakita nila lola't lolo ang magiging kwarto ko.

"Magiging maayos ba ang pag tulog mo iha? Pasensya na't ito lang ang magagawa namin, pinilit naming maging maluwag ang kwarto mo ngunit eto lang talaga ang kinaya." Banggit ni lola.

"It's fine, lola." I said and smiled at them.

Pumasok kami ni Cleo sa loob ng kwarto; maluwag at halos walang kagamit gamit ang loob nito except the bed and other essential things that would help me. I don't even know if both me and Cleo will fit in the bed. I don't want him to sleep on the ground.

"Magpahinga ka na muna." He said in a soft voice. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

~~~

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw is Cleo, holding a tray with my food in it.

He sat on the bed and assembled the mini table to put the tray on it. He handed me the water. I took it from him and gently drank some. I scoop some soup, and it tastes great. It's Lola's specialty and my favorite.

Cleo... He's watching me; our eyes meet, and he smiles. He mouths the word "I love you," and I caress his cheeks while he's still looking at me. I want this man for the rest of my life and even for the afterlife. I want him forever. I want him to be the first thing I see every morning when I wake up. I need his comfort, his cuddles, his hand holding mine, his smile, his voice, his kiss, everything about him. I want him.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asks.

"You." I said.

He smiles again and brings his face near my forehead to kiss it.

"I love you." He added.

~~~

Niligpit nya na ang kinainan ko at bumaba.

Kailangan ko pang magpahinga dahil sa patuloy na sakit na nararamdaman ko. I feel bad for Cleo, he's doing all his best just to take care of me.

Bago ipikit ng tuluyan ang aking mga mata ay nakita ko munang pumasok ng kwarto si Cleo. He's going towards me, and he also lies down the bed at tuluyan na akong nakatulog.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cleo's POV.

Biglang bumangon sa kama si Arxe, she immediately took off at bumaba. I followed her, and since it was very dark because it was night, I took the flashlight and pointed it toward her. Her back is bleeding heavily. Tumakbo na sya at tuluyang lumabas ng bahay. I followed her until I didn't realize that she was near a cliff.

"Zarxenne!" I shouted.

Napahinto sya sa pagtakbo, and she looks at me crying, holding her wings at tila pinipigilan itong pumagaspas.

"I'M SORRY, CLEO! I'M SORRY!" She shouted. Nakaramdam ako ng kaba sa aking dibdib. She won't leave me, right?

"I'm so sorry my love. I'm sorry for leaving you." She said.

"I'll meet you again when the sun meets the line between the sky and the sea." She added. Bumitaw sya mula sa pagkakahawak sa kanyang pakpak and she took off. She's flying.

"Zarxenne!" I turned to my back, and I saw tita crying while looking at Arxe.

Ibinalik ko ang lingon ko kay Zarxenne, palayo s'ya ng palayo mula sa'kin. No, no, why are you leaving now?

I'm waiting for her to turn her head and at least look at me for the last time. She will return, right? She'll come back. Hindi pa ako handang mawala sya. I want her to return, just to say goodbye.

TO BE CONTINUED...