[#5]

ITS HER WINGS THAT BLOW THE WIND

---------- 5 YEARS LATER ----------

Cleo's POV.

Kakagaling ko lang sa trabaho. Inabutan ko sila lola at lolo na nag luluto ng pagkain.

"Hi Lola, hi Lolo!" I greeted them.

Lumingon sila atsaka ngumiti.

"Hi, ma!" I kissed tita-mama's forehead.

"Buti nakauwi ka na, oh, ito pala... " Iniabot nya ang isang letrato. It's the picture of me and Arxe the first time we met. I missed her.

"Nakita ko 'yan d'on sa kwarto nya." She added.

Umakyat ako sa kwarto n'ya and I opened the door slowly, hindi ko pa kayang pumasok ulit. It's my fault that she left. I should have prevented her from running away. I promised her my life, my everything, and I broke it.

~~~

Nagtungo ako sa cliff kung saan s'ya umalis. It's five o'clock, and I'm waiting for the sunset. It reminds me of Zarxenne. I know that when the sun sets, she'll be here, and my moon will come back. She also said that she'd be here when the sun meets the line between the sky and the sea and that only means the sunset. Pumikit ako para pakiramdaman ang hangin na yumayakap sa'kin. 

As soon as I opened my eyes a bright thing shone on me, a figure suddenly appeared; it was flying and getting nearer and nearer, and I realized... it's Zarxenne.

Palapit na sya ng palapit sa'kin and...

Sinalubong nya ako ng yakap. Both of us fell to the ground. I feel her hug, her smell, her body, herself. I missed her so much.

"My love." I whispered.

"I missed you so much! I miss you, my love!" She gushes over.

"Where have you been?" I asked. I want to burst out! I want to cry! I missed her so d*mn much!

"I found a paradise, love! I found where I belong to!" She said still not letting go.

"Then why did you come back?" I asked. If she found where she belong, why would she still come back?

"Because you are my... Home." She silently said.

I stand up and lift her like a bride while she's hugging me. I look at my clock, and it's almost six. I look at the sun again, and it's about to set. I turned to my back and saw tita with lolo and Lola; they were smiling while also crying. I closed my eyes and felt the breeze of the wind gliding throughout my body. I think of the sun about to meet the line between the sky and the sea. I opened my eyes again, and the world is slowly turning dark. I take my step away from the cliff, and, finally, I'm going home with my light.

---------- THE END. ----------