Trailers

Trailers

Izuku raised his brow as soon as the title appeared on the viewing screen, "Trailers?"

Double D shifted his gaze from the viewing screen to B and Q, "Do you mean this literally or is this just a name of the universe?"

"Literally." B explained, "What you are all about to see are trailers for five universes that will be shown to you alongside the universes we have already watched."

"Think of it as a way of letting you know what universe we will show you in the near future." Q added.

"Is this what you meant when you said this won't be like the stuff we have watched to so far?" Goodwitch asked.

Q nodded in confirmation, "Yes."

Ozpin hummed in understanding, taking a sip from his mug, "What can you say you to us about the trailer we will watch now?"

"Let's just say it's a story of redemption." B replied.

The first trailer started with a view of a police car speeding down the highway away from the city in the background. The camera showed the inside of the police car right after and a handcuffed Y/N was shown looking down his handcuffed hands on the back of the seat of the car.

"It seems like Y/N is an adult in this." Mina said, "He seems to be around our teachers age."

Kaminari rubbed the back of his head, "Why is he wearing handcuffs? Is he a criminal in this?"

"It seems like it. Otherwise he wouldn't be in handcuffs, ribbit." Asui pointed out.

"Could this be what be what B meant when he said this is a story of redemption?" Kendo wondered,

"Most likely." Iida nodded, "I just can't help but wonder. How is this going to be a story of redemption of Y/N is going to jail? How will be achieve his redemption there?"

Izuku put his hand on his chin in thought, "Perharps something is going to happen on the way there?"

"Well, I reckon you didn't do it, then." An eldery police police said as he was shown adjusting the front window in his police car.

"Why do you say that?" Y/N wanted to know as a police car with the sirens turned on drove past the police he and the eldery police officer were in right now.

Many people raised their brows at the view of the police car, feeling like something was off. A lot of them shrugged off this feeling, knowing they could have been overthinking this and it could have been nothing.

"I've driven a buncha fellas down to this prison. Lord knows how many. Usually is 'bout now I get the "I didn't do it." The eldery police officer explained as an helicopter was shown flying above him and Y/N.

Futaba looked at the viewing screen with suspicion written all over her face, "A police car a second ago and a helicopter? Yeah. This is isn't suspicious at all."

"Yeah." Eddy nodded in agreement, "Something is definitely happening in the background."

"Every time?" Y/N asked.

"EVERY time." The eldery police officer replied as he looked over his shoulder at Y/N, failing to notice a person had just walked into the street in front of his police car, "People will up and go mad when they believe their life is over..."

"Uhm, you might want to look at the road again." Present Mic said.

Tai shook his head in disapparoval, "So irresponsible."