They sleepover turns in to a lover

"Let they sleepover begin" Matt yelled.

We all started to talk. All of our phones got a notification. It was from the group chat.

Madi:
" Nessa is throwing a party who is coming"

Nate:
" I am down"

" should we go" I asked they others.
" ye sure" nick says.

Y/n:
"Me,Matt nick and Chris are also coming"

Madi:
"Ok cool would I pick u guys up in 10 mins"

Yn:
"Yea"

Nate:
"Sweet see you guys soon"

You guys change into to a more "fancy outfit".
"Bye mom bye dad we are going out for a little while" i screamed.
"Bye have fun see you later, take your keys to remember we will not be home, we are leaving soon"mom yelled back.
"Yea bye mom"I screamed back
I stepped out to see Madi's car. Madi drove and Nate besides her.
"I ship" i whispered to Chris.
"Same" he whispered back.
We jump in to the backseat but we couldn't fit because it was only 3 seats so I needed to sit on Matt lap.

Chris pov:

We couldn't fit in the back because it was only 3 seats. After a long time of deciding yn sat on Matt's lap.
I was so angry why couldn't it been me I looked at them the whole ride to Nessa's house. The talked and laughed at each other. I wanted to laugh whit her, I wanted to talk whit her, I wanted her to sit in my lap.

I think I was in love whit her. I stared to think about it, maybe I was in love whit yn.

After a while of think we got to Nessa house finally. We got out it look like a bomb had crashed there. We was just a half hour late but people were already to drunk and destroyed thinks.

We decided to walk in maybe it was going to be fun. I looked around for Nessa I needed to talk to her. I went upstairs I checked all the rooms lastly I checked her bedroom.

I walked in and I say her whit Oliver "omg I am so sorry" I said.
But they stop me before I could get out.
"You weren't supposed to see it like this, I am so sorry" Nessa tried to explain but I just ran away.

She know I had a crush on her before. This day couldn't get worse. When I finally had ran out the house I heard Nessa right behind me.

"I am so sorry, I don't even like him I was just so drunk and bored." Nessa said.
"It is ok , it is just yn" I said whit my eyes filled whit water.
"What has she done!" Nessa said. "Nothing it just hurt when I see her and Matt having so much fun."I said.

I looked back in the house and through a window I say them kissing on the counter. Yn had his hand around his neck and Matt around on her hips. But they quickly stoped just a short make outs maybe 15 sec.

I pointed at them.
"Look she is so in love whit him. I said while a tear felled down on my cheek.
"You should just go inside to talk to her maybe she understands you and feel the same way, she is maybe using Matt to get your attention." She said while whipping away my tears.

"Yeah maybe I should I will go and talk to her right now." I said.
"No that is not what I meant maybe another time." She said while trying to pull me back.
"No I will say to her how I feel" I said and walked fast back to the house.

I am so sorry this is also short but I wanted to post something but hoped you enjoyed this😻 642 words.