First day

I wake up by my alarm. I walk down to pour up some yogurt.

I fix my make up. I go by I normal make up look. And put on some cute jeans and a crop top. I walk down stairs and say to my little sister Sydney, and my little brother Fabian that we need to go.

I drive to drop of Sydney at kindergarten and Fabian at the bigger school and where the years 4 go.

I then drive to Matt,Chris and nicks house. I honked and they sprinted out of the car. I did my and Matt handshake and dabbing up Chris. But I didn't even looked at nick

We had a big fight yesterday. But I hope we can make it up today.

We get to school and park the car. Me and Nick have the same class but Matt and Chris are in separate classes.

"Hi y/n I am sorry it was just stupid, like that wasn't something to fight over right" he titles his head towards me to see if I agreed our not.
"Yes it was so stupid I am so sorry" I say while I turned to him.
"We are never going to fight again promise.
"I promise" I say while we hugged before we go in to the classroom.
We had math just as boring as allwas. This was the last year before we graduated.So I
wanted it to be the best. "

"Today we are going to go to play kahoot" the teacher says.

I pick up my phone to see that Matt has texted me.

The text:

"Hi gf🥵" he says
"Uhm hi Matthew sturniolo?" I reply.
"Oh sorry wrong person,bye!" He says.
"Ok bye ig" I say while I know he wanted me to be jealous.
"But I didn't get jealous or? No I can't get jealous of him he is like stupid. But also so cute and handsome. No! Yn stop think. Everyone is putting you up whit Nate.(their best friend) but I don't like him. You don't like anyone now play this stupid game so you can get maybe a E." I think for myself.

I show Nick the text.

"He is weird" he whispers to me.
"Super weird" I say smiling to him.

(I know this wasn't so long but I needed to post something so you can guess a little bit of what is going to happen!❤️❤️ 403 words)❤️