Just they begin

After school we got in to my car.
"Do you guys want to hang out later, I mean it is Friday so we can do a sleepover?" Chris asked.
"Omg yes of course but at your guys house or at mine?" I asked.
"We can do at yours it was so long time ago we were there."Nick says.
"Ok I will text mom should I drop you guys at your house so you can pack and leave your things?" I asked.
"See you later guys!" I screamed when they left the car.
"See you later" they screamed back.

I dropped them of and headed to pick up Fabian and Sydney.

"Hey how was school today" i said when they jumped in.
I saw that Sydney gave me that look.
" And daycare" I filled in.

She likes to think that she is still at daycare

"It was great, in gym class we learned some new dance moves I can show you when we get home." Sydney says.
"Do you want to show Chris,Matt and nick to?" I asked.
"YES, but they are never there anymore." Sydney said.
"Well now they are they are coming for a sleep over." I said.
"Omg yes I need to show nick my dance moves" Sydney said.
"And I need to show Chris and Matt my gaming
skills." Fabian says.

Past forward till they knock on the door. I opened and I say them standing there whit there bag.( they live 2 min away if you walked)

"YN" nick yelled.
"NICK" i yelled back.
"Omg it was so long ago we where here." Matt said.
"Ok should we go downstairs to my room." I asked.
"Yes ofc girl" Nick said.
"If you here anyone scream for losing a game it is Fabian he always screams when he loses a match. And his room is also here." I said
"Hi Fabian" I said walking past his room whit his door a little open so you could see him play on his computer.
"Hi Yn" he said in a a annoying voice.
"And hi Matt Chris and Nick, do you want to see my gaming skills" he says in a happier voice.
"Another time buddy" I said while closing his door.

We then got to my room. It was a big bed in there and and sofa you could fix in to another bed too.

"So two of us can sleep on the sofa, and one in the bed whit me, you guys choose" I said.
"I pax to sleep next to Matt in the sofa" Chris yelled.
"No I wanted to sleep whit nick or yn." Matt said whit a voice that sounded like he wanted to sleep whit Chris.
"Ok come Nick you can sleep in the comfy bed" I said.
" yes you guys are suckers!" He yelled.
"My parents and siblings is going to go to some sort of family part at 4pm, so in like a half a hour, and they will be home by midnight so we can basically do what ever we want" I said.
"Ok let the sleepover begin!" Matt yelled.

This part is kinda short but I didn't want the whole sleepover in this chapter. And like the title said "Just the begin". 548 words bestie !!!!