I always knew I was insane. I had realized that a very young age when I killee almost everything I had ever touched. It was never intentional, I wasn't evil, but I found that my emotions were usually the source of all my problems.

I only ever killed something when I was fristurated; I've learned to keep my distance from anyone when i'm upset. It's isolating, to say the least, never truly opening up to anybody, everyone knows me as Cataleya Bridges, the golden girl. I excell in everything I do, whether it's academically, sports, or social life, i'm the best at it.

Keeping myself hidden was something I'd done well, I had to keep myself put together. Hurting someone was never something I wanted to do, you have to understand I didn't plan this. I had just been so stressed lately, my grades slipping, messy hair, late to my classes. Coming to this stupid party was the last thing I wanted. The lights were giving me a headache, red, blue, pink, and green strobed around the darkly lit room. Grace had invited me and she ditched me within five minutes of being here. I wasn't really upset with her, she was the closest thing I had to a sister. Grace was truly angelic, she had long blonde hair, these charcoal grey eyes I had always been jealous of and even though she was 5'3, her prescense radiated taller than any man. No one really knew Grace, fuck not even I truly knew her, she always had shit going on, she would joke around about being psychotic, but I noticed the dead look in her eyes, the way she only ever wore long sleeves to hide her cutting. The way she smoked and drank to get rid of all her pain.

I went to the restroom to take a break, I needed a smoke. I didn't notice that Simon decided to follow me in, I didn't hear the click on the door when he came in, although I wish I had. Simon had always been persistent, making passes at me and lewd gestures, but I thought he was harmless.

So now, standing here in a pool of his blood at a very public party, i'm panickng. When he came in the restroom, trying to touch me, I attempted to leave. He didn't let me. He grabbed me my shirt and slurred in my ear, "I know you want me kitty cat, I see the way you stare at me in class, wishing you could bounce on my dick." I had never been so disgusted, but also never been so scared. I was terrified, Simon seemed so tall in these circumstances, my 5'6 stature felt as if it was nothing aginst him. I pushed him away from me, but that only seemed to spur him on more.

I felt my heart beating in my throat and my lungs felt as if they'd closed up. I kept pushing at him, and pushing at him but he wouldn't stop. I didn't know what else to do. And then suddenly, I heard a thud. I opened my eyes and saw Simon on the floor. His 6'2 frame crammed in the small expanse of the floor. He had blood coming out of his mouth and ears. His shirt already stained a deep red, a
beautiful color, I thought, one I could use when painting. I quickly ridded my head of that thought at a time like this. What was I supposed to do ? I couldn't leave him here, but what else was I gonna do, walk back into the party with Simon's bloody body dragging behind me? I didn't know what to do.