Catalina's POV:
I was looking down at Simon's body when I heard the knock at the door. "Someone's in here!!", I shouted, trying to get rid of the person outside. The voice in the back of my head kept trying to reassure myself that everything would be okay, that this was just a bad dream and I would wake up sweaty and disoriented in my bed. But it wasn't a dream and I wasn't going to wake up from this.

"It's fine, it's okay, you can figure this out", I encouraged myself; maybe I could get his body out through the back door, god what was i doing, trying to move a body? Earlier today I was just worried about what I was going to wear and now i'm trying to move a dead body? My inner monologue wasn't helping either at this point, but I knew I couldn't just freeze and I also knew there was no way I could move Simon's 250 pound body. So I did what anyone else would do, I snuck out of the party through the back door that connected to the bathroom.

Someone would eventually get the front door to the bathroom open and find him there, right ? I felt horrible about leaving him there, really I did, but Simon wasn't a good enough person to go to prison for. And besides maybe he had something wrong with him before he came into the restroom, I don't know for sure that I was the one who did anything to him, fuck I didn't even touch him. I took a shaky breath once I was outside, relieved to be out of there, but also worried about what would happen now.

I started walking home in a shocked state, I still wasn't processing what had happened. Maybe I was just going fucking crazy, at least that's what it felt like anyways. It was cold outside, the Manhattan air chilly and foggy, but the stars were stunning; yellow and white and bright and blinding and i made a mental note to draw them later. I didn't even have a jacket to warm myself up and I just wanted to head back to my dorm.