Chapter 2

I'm so happy guys

Thank you so much everyone

I can't believe my story ranked

#63 in cricket - on 01/11/2022

#57 in cricket -on 02/11/2022

#30 in cricket - on 03/11/2022

#28 in cricket - on 04/11/2022

#41 in cricket - on 05/11/2022

Thank you so much all😍😍and continue this support and keep encouraging me

______________________________________

Neelima and Srinivas left their daughter's room and went down stairs. Just then Hima's phone rang. Watching the caller ID her lips curved upwards and she lifted the call.

"Hel..." A loud voice shouted "Goooddd mooorningggg bangarammm" from the other side.

(Bangaram means Gold in Telugu. It is used when the person is as valuable as gold)

"Aaah!! You idiot are you determined to make me deaf " Hima questioned her Best Friend Sanvika raising her voice.

"Nooo! Why would I want you to be deaf ??? Is this how you understood me? Here I'm always thinking and considering you as my love, Jaan and best friend who understands me just by looking into my eyes but you proved me wrong Hima" replied Sanvika.

"No...Sanvi! I didn't mean that. You are misunderstanding me." Hima tried to make herself clear to Sanvika.

"Thank you so much Hima for making me realise that TUMHAARI DIL ME MERE LIYE KOI JAGAH NAHI HAI!!!" Sanvi continued her blabbering not caring Hima's words.

"Ammaa!!! chalu.....chalu...." Hima said loudly hearing enough of Sanvi's stupid talks.
(My mother!! enough..... enough....)

"No Hima, let me speak. From now on I will not disturb you or bother you" Sanvi tried to continue.

"Oye, drama queen!! I know you are a great actress and even you can beat Mahanati Saavitri in acting. Now cut your drama and tell me why you called me early in the morning?" Hima tried to put an end to her friend's drama.

"See now you are asking me as if I don't have any rights to call you whenever I want" complained Sanvi disappointed by Hima's question.

"If you called me just to talk all these shit and irritate me then I'm going to hang up. Unlike you I have many things to do" Hima said in a final tone completely irritated by Sanvi.

"Ok!ok! I called you to say that give your best in tomorrow's exam" Sanvi said deciding not to annoy her bestie anymore.

"Yeah! I'm ready and surely will give my best. But a part of me is also feeling nervous Sanvi. What if I fail to clear the exam? What if I don't succeed?" Hima said feeling tense.

"Hey!!! You sweetheart! You just be cool. You are the fan of MSD. The Captain Cool. You admire him right?" Sanvi asked understanding Hima's simple problem which is making her feel tense for no reason.

"Yes, of course!" Hima replied instantly in a child voice as if someone would deny her even if she make one second late. Sanvika chuckled seeing Hima's naive nature.

"Then just be calm and cool like him. You are his fan dear! Now you do one thing" said Sanvi and Hima nodded her head like a kid.

"Don't nod your head. Say in words" Sanvi said in a such a way that she could see Hima nodding her head through the mobile. "How you know I'm nodding my head Sanvi?" Hima raised her doubt.