Chapter 4

Hello my Lovely reader's 💞........

Sorry everyone.....I was little busy with my studies😟

I'm free today and thought to update and you know I spent my whole day in completing this one....

Happy Birthday my love SHREYAS IYER 💕💕

OMG😍😍😍!!!!HE IS LOOKING SO CUTE WITH AN ADORABLE SMILE ❤️❤️

Tell me is there any other better day than today to update Shreyas's first chapter in my story❤️❤️

So here's my update for you guys who are waiting for my update and I received many messages from you all and this is for you all!!!!!!

After finishing this chapter I felt that this the best chapter I have ever written💗

Don't know why but my heart felt contented after writing this chapter.......

______________________________________

Lord's Cricket Ground , UK

"OH....He hits this one miles...It's in the air....It's a Biggie....Great shot!!! India have won , India have won in a dramatic style! What a victory!!!!That's the end of the match and this series. SHREYAS IYER!! REMEMBER THE NAME. WHAT A PLAYER....WHAT A WONDERFUL PLAYER!!!! HE'S PLAYING THIS FORMAT LIKE BOOK CRICKET, EVERY PAGE YOU OPEN ,YOU GET 4'S AND 6'S."

The King of Cricket Commentary , Harsha Bhogle's voice has reached each and every Indian's heart and home when Shreyas hit the ball hard which disappeared in the sky and left the stadium,see you later written all over it!!!!

After winning 2 matches , India has their eagle eye on winning this match too and wanted to grab the T20 series by clean sweeping the hosts.

The target is set. It's 217. India needed to chase the total in 20 overs without their Chase Master ,Virat Kohli who is out of this match due to mild knee injury along with The Great Finisher , Mahendra Singh Dhoni who is rested in this match. Unfortunately ,Team India's Spin King, R Ashwin is also rested due to his continuous back pain.

The coin is tossed into the air,hosts won and when the play is about to begin, Nasser Hussain who is in commentary box along with Harsha Bhogle tried to mock the visitors "It is England but India has more support in the stadium ,and the pitch is completely assisting your spinners.Says a lot about our hospitality ,right?"

The ever-beaming, mild-mannered Bhogle decided to return fire with fire.

"Well.......we let you rule our nation for so many years.I believe this is the least you can do for us" countered Harsha Bhogle who is famous for his wit, humour and spontaneity.