Chapter 5

I'm very happy guys😁

My story reached 500 reads and  ranked

#26 in Hyderabad ❤️

I thank each and everyone for your amazing response and love on my previous chapter of SHREYAS IYER 💞💞

Hope you all will like this too and show the same love.

______________________________________

PATEL'S.......a powerful family of the country

PATEL'S.......a family of high social class

PATEL'S.......a well reputed family

PATEL'S.......very affluent and filthy rich

Their name itself screams Money, Power, Prosperity, Authority and Respect too.

But they never misused the power bestowed to them neither in business world nor in outside world because.......

They are from a family where morals and manners matter not money or power.

That's the reason why they are highly admired and respected.

For good people they are down to earth and at the same time for bad they are a worst nightmare.

Members of that family are not fans of popularity or celebrity status. They keep themselves away from media and paparazzi.

Speaking about the members of the PATEL family........

It is true that Hima's father, Peddananna (bade papa) and her babai (chote papa) are the Chairman's of PATEL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES.

Hima's mother Neelima and her two sisters were married to Patel's sons.

Elder son, Abhimaan Patel married Anupama and Siddarth Patel is their elder child and Sakshitha Patel is younger one.

Second son, Abhijay Patel was married to Amrita and Vihan Patel is their elder son while Viraj Patel is their younger son.

Younger son, Srinivas Patel married Neelima and Himasree Patel is their only daughter.

Hima's elder brother Siddarth Patel is the CEO of PATEL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES which is one of the most popular, successful and powerful company ranking among the Top 10 in India.

There is no deny in saying that every success that company achieved is because of current Chairman's and their father VIKRAMADITYA PATEL.

But SIDDHARTH PATEL is taking his family business to new heights.

Business world and outside world describe him as arrogant, rude, powerful, cold-hearted ruthless man.

But only his family members know what a lovely person he is.

Hima's other siblings also work in their company.

Hima's mother's are very homely, sweet-hearted and run several NGO's,animal care centres.

No media or anyone knows nothing about the younger generation of Patel family.They doesn't even know how they look.That's the reason still why that bunch of youth are able to enjoy their life like normal young people without any restrictions or problems.