✨Chapter 4✨

I heard the bell ring... time to go. I waved at Bella and took off. I couldn't stop thinking about Edward, what the hell happened there?

This day finally ended! It was so bloody terrible, I have this really bad headache... I need to pass out on my bed. I made my way to Bella, she wanted to return some paperwork so I decided to accompany her.

When we walked into the warm office, Bella almost turned around and walked back out.

He was arguing with Mrs. Cope in a low voice, he was trying to trade from 6th-hour hour biology to another time- any other time. Wait, didn't Bella have biology in the 6th hour?

Edward Cullen's back stiffened and he turned slowly to glare at Bella. His eyes were black- coal and filled with hatred. He then switched his gaze over to me and his face relaxed a bit. He turned back to the receptionist.

"Never mind then," he said in a voice like velvet, and without another look at Bella, he left. That was odd.

"How did your first day go, dears?" the receptionist asked the both of us.

"Fine," Bella lied, her voice was weak. Mrs. Cope like me caught the lie but let it go.

"And yours?" she asked me.

"It was fine, thank you,"

When we got to the truck, it was almost the last car in the lot. She seemed to be fighting back tears.

"Bella, what's going on? Talk to me" she shook her head.

"It's nothing,"

"Oh Bella, I know you had Biology in the 6th hour, and from the look, Edward sent you something happened," she signed and a single teardrop fell off her cheek.

"Edward sat next to me in Biology," she stated "from the second I sat next to me, he was leaning away from me and averting his face from me as if he smelled something bad. His hand was clenched into a fist... and as soon as the bell rang he darted out of the class before anyone else's was out of their seats, leaving me in a class full of stares,"

"I'm sorry Bella," I said placing a hand on her shoulder

"Do you want me to go teach Eddie boy a lesson?" I asked jokingly. She chuckled at the nickname.

"No, thank you, Dani"

I entered my home, I was tired as hell so I collapsed onto my very comfy couch and drifted to my dreamland

A.N: awww! The sisters are bonding! Anyways hope you enjoyed baiiii