part 3

Tahir's home

Mr. Singh and kapoor family is present here and they are having fun.... They are so sure that tomorrow's hearing will definitely be in their favour and their son... Karan kapoor will be free from this charge.... They are having wine or can say a mini party
... But they are unaware of upcoming storm... A storm which gonna change everything not only their life but in everyone's life.....

Their laugh stopped when they hear  the front door getting opened.. Shifting their gaze they saw Tahir...

Mr kapoor stood up from his place and hugged tahir tightly

Mr kapoor stood up from his place and hugged tahir tightly.... He offered him a glass of wine but tahir declined it....
Mrs. Kapoor:thank you so much tahir beta for everything you did for our son... Just because of you he will surely be free from prison tomorrow...

She had tears in her eyes thinking that her son is in prison for almost a year now.. But on the other hand tahir couldn't say anything... He was having an internal war... The storm which started with this case had got the reason... He just looked at the hopeful eyes of Mr. And mrs. Kapoor..... And than he remember my eyes.... Those were hopeless and were begging for justice... He felt his lungs getting tight and breathe getting shorten... He looked around to distract  himself from my thoughts.... Than his gaze landed on the figure standing upstairs.... The only one who can calm him right now....
Mrs. Khushi singh... His mom...

Ignoring everyone he went to his mom... Meanwhile when mrs. Khushi saw her son she went in her room cuz she don't want to make unnecessary scene knowing that mrs. Kapoor hates her so much for no reasons.... Tahir entered in his mom's room... And saw her sitting on the bed..... He closed the door so that no one can hear them....