Feelings

Hey people, it's Micheal, tho you guys would know that haha.
I've been having a bad sexuality crisis, now I know this sounds funny to you but it's been affecting me badly. I identify as abrosexual which means my sexuality is very fluid so I guess genderfluid but gay. But rn i just wish one would just stick? I wanna identify as something that can stick with me and make a lot of sense to me. Like why cant i be bisexual forever but it changes and then i like the label gay for a month then its lesbain for a week, then its straight and blah blah. Why can't it be one?

I also have the bad habit of falling in love with close people aka friends. I fell in love with my partners and many others that have been close to me in the past few years. I've had a big liking for people who are smart, caring,interesting, excitable and have a great sense of humour. My current partners are smart and understanding with my mental wellbeing and struggles. My ex who I'm still good friends with is a caring person as well. They all mean alot to me even though I'm very annoying and going to kms soon i love and respect them all.

But back to my problem, I feel heavily on the aroace spectrum and scared of how I feel. Im not feeling any sexual or romantic attractions towards my partners in a way. I just wanna sit down and watch Gtlive doing theories and not focusing on relationships at all. I should study for my exams but idgaf and school can die.

Sorry for the vent
Logging off