Koshka

Koshka's is a hardcore jungle dominating assassin. Kosha's 2nd skill is powerful to the jungle, it collects the energy of every enemy that it hits and turns it into bonus damage. Koshka is very powerful Mid Game and on forward. I recommend getting her 2nd ability first. Koshka's 1st ability is good for taking down an enemy hero. If you plan to make koshka and assassin, I would recommend upgrading this ability to the max. Having the 2nd skill upgraded would be good if you plan to stay on the field longer. It upgrades your basic attack allowing for more efficiency and crowd control. With Koshka, upgrade her ult to max, use her ulti only when alone with only one enemy hero or during flanks.

Build 1: Assassin

(Early Game) lvl 1

- crystal bit x2

-halcyon potion

(Mid Game) lvl 5-7

-aftershock

-heavy prism

-cystalbit

-Shatterglass

-Travel Boots

(Late Game)lvl 11-12

-Aftershock

-FrostBurn

-Shatterglass x2

-JourneyBoots

-Clockwork

AfterMath:

Koshka in this build is extremely squishy or vulnerable, so stay close to allies and bushes. Wait for team fights to reach its climax before charging into the line of fire. If not, use the hit and run tactics. Only use this build if allies plan on tanking or building high defence. Unless VERY skilled in this character, stay hidden.

Build 2: Crowd Control

(Early Game) lvl 1

-crystal bit 

-oakheart

-halcyon potion 

(Mid Game) lvl 5-8

-Aftershock

-War treads

-Heavy Prism

-Eclipse prism

-Frostburn

(Late Game) lvl 11-12

-Aftershock

-Broken Myth

-War Treads

-Frostburn

-Crucible

-Fountain of Renewal

Evaluation:

With Koshka having health upgrades, she if more efficient in crowd control. Upgrading her 2nd ability would be more efficient. Koshka is still an assassin so stay close to allies and wait till battles reach their climax. With Frostburn, Koshka is now able to slow down enemies, helping with crowd control. Broken Myth allows more crystal damage and some shield penetration. 

COMMENT WHO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT!!