Chapter-OnE

New things are always learned... Aren't we?

Day by day we unearth new things, whether they are meant to be discovered by us or not. Some things are not meant to happen unless they are meant to. The question is who meant what and why?

Never really thought about that question until I found it...

Pulverized my life into pieces that I will never recuperate from.

I mean it... When I first saw it, my initial thought was "Why?"

The question WHO? can be asked later or it can be answered when all is said and done. The question WHY? Will help to get the reason and who did it?

"So, Mr. Andrew... Why don't you start from level zero? How did you find your friend SUSAN's dead body hanging from the bridge?"

------

Name's Andrew, 22 old. Ain't too wrapped up with studies or with friends, just a simple cool guy, who walks from home to college in the morning, and vice versa in the evening. Nothing interesting happens in my life.

To be more precise, just a guy with a fragmented mind and soul because of isolation.

"Hey, Andy! Wait I'm coming" called Susan.

The only friend I have in my life, lives in the neck of the woods, three blocks from mine. The most lovely person on this planet that I can wish for.

"You are late again Sus!"

"I'm not late you idiot, you are fast."

"Don't wanna go on time"

"Nope! I wanna go on time because I need to build a rocket in a way to reach the moon"

"But u get to see your treasured crush I guess"

"Shut up!!"

She always wanted Daniel to be her boyfriend. He is not a bully, a good guy. Well known on campus as the most striking guy. Whereas I got the award for being cool. Many girls hit on him, but since he is always ahead in his studies, of course, it is hard for him to take heart.

College, house of bullies. Most of them are scared of me though.

"Don't understand why these idiots are scared of you..."

            "Simple Sus... I'm no idiot like you"

Way back into my class.

After the class, I find her being bullied by others till I heckle them.

"Can't you just kick them, Andy? Are you such a dumb idiot? Never really cares for me"

"Sus... Wipe your eyes. I can if it goes to the principal, your father will screw both of us. My mom will not send me to college ever again."

"Huh! Reasons"

Truth. Her father has always been a grandmotherly person in her life. He cannot even take up the reality that she grew 20 years old, and thinks that she is just a little girl. On her last birthday, he gave her a barbie.

"Alright! Let's go home. You can have my dark chocolate"

"I need full"

"Take it... Stop crying already."

"Oh wait wait wait! Almost forgot. You go alone, I got some salient work to do"

"What's that important?"

"I'm going to write a book report with Daniel!"

"Wow"

Never saw her that happy. Didn't even want to say a word to make her stop because it was past six.

"Will you be able to come home alone?"

"Yup. Promise"

"Hmm... I'll wait for you. Not going to leave you alone. Don't worry I won't muddle you. Call me once you are done. Then we shall go back together"

"Ok bye bye"

The library was not a great deal for me but when you get no option to go anywhere, then it is the best option. Pretty large and tranquil always. No one will come over here after 6 o'clock, except for the people who love studies. Not to find fault with people but I feel like there are only a few who put effort into studying. Most of them are here for nothing.

This town is pure clutter. People around here talk less to each other... Watching people study after college is more fun than it sounds.

Almost 7: 30.

Not answered the calls.

Passed by the reading hall as she mentioned but no one is over there...

Just an empty hall. They are ready to lock the door of the reading hall.

"Excuse me. Did you see any girl over here with short hair and blue eyes?"

Her blue eyes always made her unique in the crowd. Students over here call her an anomalous for having those beautiful eyes but she is the only person in this town to have them.

"She left with a guy before thirty minutes"

Thirty minutes? Scares me

Sus never left me that long without mentioning the reason. She knew I hate waiting and I'll be scared for her.

Called Daniel and came to know that Daniel left the reading hall with her but she left him and walked home by herself. Which is a more dubious event. She never leaves me.

Called her home and mine but she was not there.

Did something go wrong?

Looked around the campus for thirty minutes. Received more than ten calls from her and my family. We might look like two families but we all are one.

The last thing was to check the path toward my home.

Walked for around five minutes, no sign of her.

Reached the bridge. To reach my home, I need to walk below the bridge and cross it.

Walked to the bridge and found something.

Something hanging to the edge of the bridge railing...

I left the phone in my hand. Could feel the sweat over my temples.

It was SUSAN...

-----------------To Be Continued in Chapter - TwO :::: The game