Chapter-TwO

I eventually came across my only pal dead.

Questions weren't addressed... Why? Who?

I haven't seen a sunset in two weeks. All day long, everyone who loved her grieved aloud.

The individual who anticipates Susan's imminent coming home is her father.

Go to college and leave my home. cannot continue to reside in the house. She memorizes every stone on the way to college.

"Andrew, Mr. Visit me at my cabin. Indeed, sir."

"Even though I'm the college's principal, your father and I have a close relationship. Susan was more like a daughter to me and means a lot to me. She grew up right before my eyes in the neighborhood. I am aware that you are the most affected person to find her dead"

Most affected person? Huh... can't describe the suffering in words. I am unable to express my pain through language. I try to contain my tears as he talks.

"I appreciate it, Mr. Miller."

"Stop by my cabin if you want to share or have anything,"

To the class on foot. People's sympathetic glances can render a person unconscious. It's challenging to decide what to do when other people express sympathy for the shattered individual.

Well. I don't need compassion; I need solutions.

After class, stroll over to the library. Daniel was nearby, so I decided to start by talking to him. I'm sorry about Susan, man.

"I must know what transpired that evening."

"I already told the police everything, dude."

"Don't test my patience, please."

"Warm up, dude. She invited me to dance with her at the convocation that day after work. I refused. Later, she left me."

Could tell how he was building his picture. He's lying...

"No more patience left in me to hear your lies"

"What?"

"Art of deception... mastered eye movements to determine whether a person is telling the truth or not. Tell me the truth, or I got other skills to let truth out"

"Okay," he said, feeling delicious across his temples.

"This is too much for me to bear. When she invited me to dance with her, I insulted her about the height and color of her eyes. I was simply trying to be lighthearted and play with her but it seems like I pushed her too far. "

"And?"

I informed her that, "No one wants to date a weirdo with blue eyes."

I walked away. Instead of a smile, this face has a bruise. Because of his blood, I washed my fist.

College students began to discuss my hitting on Daniel.

I got home and started my laptop. knocking on the front door was heard. Although Susan's father got up from the couch, he was too ill to open the door.

Mom pushed me aside as she approached the door, she saw a police officer.

He said, "Susan's lawsuit was dismissed. This is the file..."

We all had the same expression, "What?"

"Madam, that was a suicide. Daniel, Susan's boyfriend, was questioned by him. She was unable to tolerate his bullying since it was too extreme."

Fascinating... How was any of this possible?

It's been a week, but I'm still not happy with the response.