Stuff happens...

Chapter 3

Time skip: 1 year

Place: out training/ in the woods/ wall Rose

With: Marie and Nicole

Doing: taking a break

Marie's POV

We had just cut the nap of the wood Titans neck and are taking a rest on a tree when I see Nicole chewing on her finger nails... Dirty habit if you ask me... Me and her grandparents tried to stop her all the time, but this time she was working her way down to her thumb biting harder as she went... Oh, no! I ran to her to stop her but it was to late! She bit down on her thumb and I was thrown agents the tree... MY UNIFORM, SHES GANNA PAY!

Nicole's POV

When I bit my thumb the next thing I new I was fifteen feet tall! I started to walk away when I felt a lot of pain in my neck. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled out of pain. The next thing I know is I'm being dragged into bushes. I look up to see Marie had cut me out and dragged me.

"Why must I always be the one to save your ass?" She asked with a stern look. I did not answer do to the fact that I am shock from my transformation. I looked aroun the bush and see that no one saw what just happened. I tuned to Marie.

"What just happened?" I asked confused.

"Besides the fact that you got my uniform dirty?"

"NO! I just wanted to know all about your barely dirty uniform!" I said sarcastically. "Yes besides that!" She explained that my mom and dad were both titan shifters and know so am I. "Ok, I didn't know I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for getting your uniform dirty I will try not to do it again. Oh, by the way how dirty are you?" I asked with a sly smile.

She sighs and says, " It's fine I guess and I'm... (Sly smile) very dirty." Her sly smile went back to her emotionless mask as I laughed.

"You can let go of me now."

She nods, "Okay!" She dropped me and I landed on my ass... hard. I glared at her.

"I didn't mean like THAT." She just shrugged and started to walk away. I stood up and started after her. We meet up with our group and walked back to camp.

On the way back I saw a two guys that seem older then me arguing. It sounded like they were fighting over something silly, but I did hear their names thanks to my good hearing. I'm guessing the guy with brown hair is Eren and the guy with blond and brown hair is Jean.

"Nicole, come on, let's go!" I hear Marie yell. I'm guessing they heard her since they looked over in our direction.

"Coming Marie!" I yelled back and ran to her. I look back them and they were still staring at us. I turned away them and walked away with Marie.

"You could hear them, couldn't you?" Marie whispered to me and I nodded. "Did you hear thier names?"

"Yeah, they were Eren and Jean." I say, "they were arguing about what they were going to join."

"Oh, I see. Well while we're on the subject what do you think they will join?" She asked.

"The Survey Team." I say.

"Why do you say that?" She asked confused.

"They seem like good allies to have in this cruel world." I say with a sad smile.