Chapter 7

Lee POV

i cant believe what had happened with keshawn and I, Ever since the little sex we had he thinks he could get the cookie again. But he's wrong yeah I needed some dick in my life but i don't need it from keshawn. Or maybe I should just forgive him... I honestly do not know what I should do. I mean if he's really serious about why he had up and left then maybe yeah I guess i could forgive him.

Right now I was on my way to the grocery store with Elijah I missed having my baby around its ether he's with Keshawn or he's with my mom but ether way he's out of my sight for so long and I missed him.

"mommy did you know daddy has a girl friend?"

say what now...

"oh really is she nice?" keshawn never had told me about his little girl friend. He talks to me trying to make me forgive him and take him back while he has a woman up at his house this is why I gave up on love.

"no I don't like her mommy she's mean to me she also beats me mommy"

"excuse me? She does what to you?"

" she beats me mommy and whenever I tell her i'm telling my mommy she says she will tell daddy i be bad."

"oh really now Elijah your going to grandmas for a little"

"okay mommy"

*** a hour later***

I was now on my way to Keshawn's house i'm going to have a little fun beating this bitch since she wanna beat my baby she must not no who the fuck I am. I'm motherfucking Lee and nobody touches my son.

Right when I reached his house I put my hair in a bun and got out my car. I knocked on the door till Keshawn answered.

"Lee what are you doing here?"I pushed the door open and walked up in his crib

" where's this little bitch at?"

"who? What are u talking about?"

" dont fucking play dumb with me where's your so called girlfriend at?"

"is there a problem ? Cause i'm right here." I heard this chicks voice I turned around and gave her the the death glare

"yes bitch there is a problem you want to go ahead and beat my baby? Bitch now i'm fucking here to beat your stank ass."

"oh yeah? Run up freak"and right when she said that I was on that.

I gave her one box sending her straight to the ground I put one hand on her throat while keeping on giving her blows to the face while chocking her. This bitch had it coming.

All of a sudden I feel Keshawn dragging me off of her.

Once i got my self sorted out I turned around and faced Keshawn.

"and if you ever think your going to have my son out here while this trick is here you guessed wrong. You also wanna come to my house and play house and trying to make me love you again you guessed fucking wrong you could still see your son but your not going to have him up in this house with this stank pussy bitch. Cause if I find out you have him up here with this tramp you and that bitch is meeting my bullet remember that". After I said that I walked out like a boss ass bitch and got in my whip and drove to my grandmas to pick up my baby.

Keshawn POV

What the fuck just happened? I'm just hella confused. Lee walk up in here like a boss ass bitch beats ass then walks out like a boss ass bitch.

I'm more mad then confused Tanya had the nerve to beat my kid? Is she fucked.

I know for a fact Lee is upset with me cause i'm sure she was falling for me but I cant lie a nigga was falling for her to. But now that she knows about Tanya it's gon be hard being back on good terms with her.

But what i need to do is get Tanya out of my fucking house.

"so Tanya come over here."

"uh..uh.. yes baby" she said looking kind of scared but good she should be.

" so tell me now why your having your hands on my son? Like your his mama? You aint shit to him."

"b-b-baby i didn't touch your son that bitch is lying why would I dare put my hands on him baby don't listen to her or your lying son"

"bitch did you forget i'm a dope deala ? I have camera's all up in this bitch don't try and lie to my face tryna call my son a liar look how old he is dafuck he gon lie for? You know what i'm done with this conversation you have 5 minutes to get your whorin ass up out my house before i get Lee to beat yo ass all over again."

And with that said she grabbed her stuff put on her shoes and left out my house real quick Lee really did put dem claws on her i don't blame her tho I already know when Lee see's her on road its a on sight she ain't got to say it I already know it.

My whole idea is how to get Lee to forgive me? I ain't ready to loose her I already fucked up and I don't want to fuck up again. Shes already my baby mama i'm just tryna make her mine.

Lee POV

It was now about 9:30 and i'm just about tired and I don't even know why. I'm happy I took 2 weeks off from work I really wasn't havin it and I really needed to just relax I was thinking about getting a proper real job that stripper life ain't doing it any more.

Elijah was already knocked out so I already had put him to bed. It was just me downstairs watching a little TV I got up from the couch turning off the TV and was about to turn off the lights right when I was fina turn off the lights there was a knock on my door.

Who the fuck would be stupid enough to be knockin on my door at 9:30?

I opened my door and it was keshawn right when I was about to say something he kissed me.

Oh lord not this again.

I'm going to be adding new characters in this story so just be aware

Vote and comment.