Entry 1

Okay, so this is my first time writing in this silly little thing. I just saw the coolest thing! A bunch of pups just bit a human to death! Isn't that funny? Thinking of it, I don't think humans are very good at fighting! Look, they have all these weapons, even guns! But to think they can't defend themselves from those pups? Haha!

Okay, I am currently in the.. second garden? Haha, I don't know what it's even called! I just call it the second garden! Anyways, I'm just hiding while watching the slimepups training session. It is so interesting! They were just BACKFLIPPING! Wow, being a pup must be much more exciting. They just did a PAW PUNCH! I think that's what it was called. It must be really good once they turn into slimehounds!

Ooh, now they're going to medical thingies! I really want to learn something about how to heal! I'm going to listen in even more.. but i guess I'll write on the second page all about gootraxian aid!

Oh, they're learning about fighting again! They're doing all kinds of kicks to that training dummy! And one even bit the dummies hand-off! I really need to team up with a slimepup next time I'm being chased! I do wonder how they become slimehounds, though. I think it was something about biting people. Wow!

Alright, I left. They all did. I'm probably going to stay away from that shark pool! I don't want my journal to be SOAKING WET! I think I'll go to the cafeteria next. I'm very hungry after watching all that cool stuff!