Medical Care For Gootraxians

- If in reach, grab any medkits. With the medkit, make sure to pull out the correct things for the types of wounds.

1. Scythe and Machete wounds

Make sure to try and pull the goop of the gootraxian into the wound. This will speed up the healing process. If the wound has been fully filled with goop, do not bandage it, because the goop might leak and it won't look pretty. Make sure the gootraxian who has been wounded has a safe place to rest and make sure the goop will fully set in place.

If that doesn't work/not a lot of the wound has filled up, grab bandages from the medkit and wrap it around the gootraxian. Make sure they can still walk. Then, make sure they have a safe place to rest while the wound heals.

2. Knife and Bat wounds

If the gootraxian has been hit by a bat, make sure their goop has not been lost or dented. If there is a dent, it should be a darker color than the area. If there is a dent, just push the goop up into the area, and it will heal.

If a knife is in a gootraxian, try to pull it out and bandage the wound as fast as possible to make sure no goop falls out. There should be something in the medkit that easily pops in place when in contact with a knife wound.

- If there are no medkits in reach, do this method.

First, move a bit of the gootraxians goop into the wound [don't fill it up] and then shake the gootraxian a bit. They will be able to walk to a safe place so the goo will fill itself up. [Note that this method is slower than just bandaging, so make sure to have a medkit!]