The train

I'm walking around London station with my brothers, while they look around for 9/4 I look around the busy station. ''Sofia come" says Mattheo while he grabbes my hand. We are right on time as usual. We search for the other slytherins and find them in the back of the train, I go sit next to Pansy and Astoria a.k.a my best friends. I hate the train to hogwarts because its so boring, luckily my friends are there to otherwise i was dead from boringness. The train was already train hours riding when blaise said: "lets play spin the bottle" Everyone agreed including me but my older brother tom said: ''isnt Sofia a bit young for that?'' he's so protective over me its annoying, ''Tom I'm 15 now, not 11 or something.' i say, he's a bit annoyed but he lets me join, "alright i go first" says Astoria and she spins the bottle, Its spins.. and lands on blaise "okay you guys have 7 minutes, have funn" says draco in a funny voice. After 7 minutes we come back and Astoria's lipstick is all on Blaise "looks like you two had fun" i say " shut the fuck up soof" says Astoria back, " girls stop fighting, my turn" says Draco, i really hoped the bottle landed on me because i had a crush on him the moment i got in slytherin. The bottle spins and landed on.. me! I felt that i was blushing and i tried to hold it back " Dont murder my fucking sister Malfoy." Says Tom in his overprotective tone " leave them alone for 7 minutes" said Pansy and they left, "hello princess" he said "oh shut up" i said back,  Suddenly i grabs me "what are.. you doing" i say fluttered " the thing were suppossed to do" he says whispering and he kissed me, i obviously kissed him back "7 MINUTES ARE UP'' and we pretend like nothing happend. We played spin the bottle for 1 hour more but it got boring and i read a book.