First night of the year(chapter 2)

The train  was finally at Hogwarts, We tossed our suitcasses in the suitcase cart and sat down in the cart for the students, Pansy started broke the silence" Soo Sofia how was your experience with Draco?" She knew i had a crush on him and thats why she asked, Draco looked at me with a look in his eyes "Did you guys fuck?'' Asked blaise, i knew he was just joking but i couldnt answer "No my sister is and stays a virgin." Said mattheo, "Shut it. We need to get off and we to go stand with our own class" Says Astoria "Bye" said Pansy while she walks away with Blaise, Draco and Mattheo, Tom walked away on his own and i kinda felt bad for him but there was no time for that because Astoria kept talking and talking, I sometimes find it annoying but she is also one of best friends, We walked to the tiny boat and i felt like i was home again, I'm like the only slytherin that actually likes Magic and Hogwarts. We got on land again, The sorting for the first years was in a hour so i got to the common room with astoria and we put on our slytherin clothes for dinner and the sorting, It touk me way to long to choose which uniform i should wear because i always wanna look good but with some help from Pansy and Astoria i did choose, The sorting was boring at first, That stupid hat only said: Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and gryffindor but luckily at the the Sorting hat putted some kids into Slytherin and then the dinner came normally its just talking with your friends but now we needed to look nice to the first years and as expected the question about our blood came, i said:"I'm Pure blood, That are my brothers" and i pointed at Mattheo and tom, Some other kid asked my last name and i said with a more quiet voice: "Riddle" The kids that could hear it all gasped "you are vo- uh i mean you know who daughter and that are his sons?" Another kid said i responded with: "mhm and Bellatrix is my mom" Before the kids could say another word Proffesor Mcgonagall said the sorting is over and all the first years will be leaded by their student leader to the common room, As usually i almost fell from the moving stairs because i'm quite clumpsy, when i was safe with the Astoria and Pansy in the common room i did put on my pyjama's but i saw something on my bed, i grabbed it and i said ''meet me in my dorm. D.M."

Thank you so much for reading this<3 

The next part will be out soon