i

user130612:
you look beautiful today.
i wish you would see me. you're all i see.
just notice me. i'm always around, it's not that difficult. i promise i'll treat you better than anyone ever has. i love you, i wouldn't hurt you.
i'd be so good to you. i promise you'd love me so much.

those messages, now a rather annoying and creepy part of your everyday life, came through one by one until you silenced your phone and shoved it in your black bag. you looked around the medium sized school library. the floor was brown carpet, except instead of it being a nice mocha brown, looked dirty.
the wooden shelves didn't look like they were in the best condition. the tables and desks in the library were of the same material as the shelves.

the books on the shelves varied in shape and size. some looked untouched while others were about to fall apart. you, who was unable to focus on the tasks you had come here to do, studied the people of the library and what they were up to.

the librarian, a short, thin woman with grey-black hair and red cateye glasses, sat behind an old desk which had a big plaque labeled 'librarian' on the front. she clacked away with her long red nails at the ancient computer, then sorted through some papers. this cycle seemed to be endless, the cycle of typing and sorting, along with helping the occasional student.

there was a girl studying a large and rather intimidating textbook who had one headphone in, and a boy sitting right next to her was doing the same. you realized pretty quickly that they were actually sharing the earbuds, which were connected to a small white phone that was playing some sort of audio.

to the right of the pair was a group of five people all sitting around a round wooden table. they were making a lot of noise, and, despite textbooks and laptops being out and opened, there didn't seem to be much studying happening. their noise level had caused several people to get up and move tables or even leave the room to get their work done without distraction.

in the far right, at the table tucked away in the corner, there was one boy sitting and scrolling on his phone. he was very handsome, he had soft facial features and dark brown hair. he seriously looked like someone that could be in a romance movie or on the cover of a fashion magazine. the

he was in some of your classes, and he was extremely quiet. he got very good marks on all his exams and was overall a good kid, he just never spoke. the only thing you really knew about him was that he was good with computers, you had seen him tinkering with a few in the computer lab here and there.

part of you wanted to be his friend, but the other part wasn't really sure. you had heard some rumors from ex friends of his that he would get overly attached and possessive of anyone in his life. you really didn't need to be dealing with that right now, so you kept your distance.

unfortunately for you, he looked up from his cell phone and right up at you. he made eye contact with you, and had a slight sick smirk on his face. it was attractive, yet a bit unsettling.

he wouldn't break the eye contact and eventually you looked away and started to gather your things. you still felt his suffocating gaze on you, and it only drove you to pack up faster.

you dashed out of the library as quickly as you could, knowing he was still watching.

later on that night, user130612 started their nightly ritual of messaging you about a hundred times. you had of course tried to block them, but they must have been tech savvy, because they bypassed it somehow.

user130612:
you finally saw me.
finally, after all this time, you saw me.
god, you were such a good girl for me earlier, FINALLY seeing me. what a shame you looked away so quickly. your eyes are gorgeous, even from far away.
you know, i don't think you have a goddamn clue what you do to me sometimes. how you make me feel. the fucked up thoughts that go through my head..all because of you.
fuck. i can't wait to have you all to myself.
the things i'll do to you...
soon, my dear. see you tomorrow. i love you.

you shuddered at these messages. they were a bit more aggressive than they normally were, and usually they were all lovey-dovey things, like i love yous and whatnot. this time it was more graphic things.

at least now you had a clue: somebody you looked at today.

great.

you looked at a lot of people everyday. but who did you make AND break eye contact with? you retraced the steps of your day, rethinking of where you went. coffee shop, school, library...

???

no way. there's no way it could be taehyung. you had never spoken a word to each other ever. he probably didn't even know who you were.

you quickly tried to push that idea out of your head and go back to the safety of your idea that this was all just some sick joke by some wack job that was going too far.

if only it were true.