Warblers at McKinley part 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing =)

Songs used:
Out Tonight-Rent
Santa Fe- Rent

Kurt smiled down at his best friends at Dalton. The two boys smiled back hesitantly. They were a bit scared of what the countertenor was thinking, because in the past year and a half they had come to learn two things. Kurt Hummel was capable of just about anything, and nothing good ever came out of that smile.

"Gentlemen, it's time to pay a visit to McKinley High's New Directions. A certain Rachel Berry has made it clear that she would love to see us perform.

The two boys looked at each other. Once Kurt made a decision, there was no changing his mind. Looks like they were going to Lima.

Blaine walked into the choir room with a huge smile on his face. Kurt hadn't told him exactly what he was planning, but Blaine new that he would see the countertenor today. Blaine's heart fluttered at the thought. Oh yeah, Blaine Anderson was crushing pretty hard. He sent a smile to the rest of the glee club and took a seat in the front next to Sam.

"Alright, this week-" Mr. Shu was cut off by loud music filling the choir room.

The glee club looked at each other, confused. That is until a voice accompanied the music.

What's the time?

Well it's gotta be close to midnight

My body's talking to me

It says, "Time for danger"

Kurt Hummel was standing in the doorway of the choir room, looking smugly at the shocked faces of the New Directions. His back was resting on the door frame as he belted the familiar Rent song.

Blaine had to cross his legs at the sight of Kurt. He no longer donned the Dalton uniform, but rather the tightest black jeans. They looked to be painted on. He also wore a blue shirt that really brought out the countertenor's eyes. The whole ensemble was just...

It says "I wanna commit a crime

Wanna be the cause of a fight

Wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt

With a stranger"

Kurt moved from the doorway and strutted confidently into the room. Blaine thought he would die when Kurt winked at him as he sang "flirt."

I've had a knack from way back

At breaking the rules once I learn the games

Kurt walked up to Sam, who smiled. Kurt grabbed his hand and the two began to dance.

Get up - life's too quick

I know someplace sick

Where this chick'll dance in the flames

Sam twirled Kurt, and they two looked like they were having a lot of fun.

We don't need any money

I always get in for free

You can get in too

If you get in with me

Kurt danced around the room, grabbing various members of the New Directions. Pretty soon all of the members, minus Rachel who was scowling in her seat, were up dancing and laughing with Kurt.

Let's go out tonight

I have to go out tonight

You wanna play?