Conflicing thoughts

Hoodies PoV
After that incident yesterday I thought it was a good idea to talk to someone about what I'm feeling. It can't be masky though! He is the only person I care what they think of me. Maybe E.J would understand...

Maskys PoV
Hoodie obviously was uncomfortable about yesterday so I just pretended nothing happened. I don't understand why he freaked out so much, I mean he was just curious I can't hold that against him, I was sort of interested myself dare I say.

Hoodie has also been avoiding me, I want to talk to him but if he doesn't want to then I can't make him. He slept with his mask on last night too so I couldn't see his cute sleeping face... It may be only a day but I miss my hoodie so much. We are normally inseparable. I just hope he goes back to normal soon, I don't know what I would do without him!

Hoodies PoV
After a lot of pacing around mine and maskys room I finally got the courage to go see Jack.

By the time I reach jacks bedroom door I'm shaking. God why am I like this? It's not like Jack hates me! We are friends, well we talk across the dining table...

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, I should just leave, but I saw masky go down the hall to our room! I can't go back now! I slowly raise my shaking hand to the door handle take a deep breath and open the door.

Thinking about it I don't think I have ever been in jacks room before... It was dark as there were still curtains over the windows even though it was 3 in the afternoon, the carpet was grey, along with the walls, there was a wooden wardrobe, wood chest of draws and a bed with grey bed sheets. Perched on top this bed was Jack, back facing way from the door the light from outside casting a line over his back. Apparently he didn't notice too busy reading by the looks of things; so I knock on the door lightly and jacks head snaps round to look at me,
'Oh hey didn't see you there, sorry' Jack always had a soft voice, the kind that could send you into a dream even though he was carving your kidneys out.
'Do You have some time?' Not wanting to intrude on him
'No I'm ok, what do you want?'

***

'So you think you might have feelings for masky?' Jack said after I explained what has been happening these last few hours
'I'm not sure, that's why I wanted to talk to you' I feel slightly embarrassed
'Well my opinion I think you should leave it for the time being, you don't want to rush anything on half assed feelings. It could reck your friendship and that would be very bad'
'Thanks dude! I'll leave you to your book now and see you at tea?'
'See you at tea hoodie'

***

That night I had a dream about masky...