The thoughts of masky

E.js PoV

I just hope that hoodie hasn't realised... What I told him wasn't advice, it was what I'm doing to hide my feelings. I understand his situation probably more than he himself does. He might be cute but he can be so dense sometimes.

Maskys PoV

I didn't get much sleep last night, hoodie was mumbling practically all night. But when your just lying in bed you tend to think a lot, and with the constant noises coming from hoodie it's no surprise that he was all I could think about.

It suddenly dawned on me that hoodie was my only true friend, I mean I talk with Jeff, Ben and Jack but I wouldn't call them friends more aquanauts... But hey being a crazed killer doesn't have a grand social side.
I think hoodie is also in the same position as me, you wouldn't think it though as he is always happy and can get along with almost anyone, as long as you don't piss him off or not even God can help you.

Once back in our marble hornet days we were filming and Alex just full on raged in my face then threatened to punch me, so being hoodie he grabbed a sturdy branch and swung it at Alex's shins. Filming was postponed till a later date.

I smile to myself, all my good memories are with hoodie as I grew up in a hospital. The filming was bearable because of him, and I still haven't forgiven myself for almost killing him; that wasn't me though, it was Tim who is stupid and naive, not understanding that he needs me to stay alive. The operator planed to kill him but I refuse to die without a fight! I'm pretty sure Brian needed me too, to know that he wasn't the only one who had to deal with the operator. I never really liked Brian though, he was a pushover but hoodie is different, no action hero or villain for that matter can even come close to how sexy he looks with blood splatters and a gun...

My mind sort of wondered of to thoughts of hoodie, thoughts that were ever increasing. The first time I thought of that I was having a shower and I had a sudden realisation that me and hoodie share a shower...yea... I may of freaked out but I can't fight my brain as much as I want to

...hoodie covered in blood splatters... That's a nice thought...