Chapter 2: The cute barista

I wrote more of this, also I looked up streets in Hollywood and picked two random streets for the location, it didn't even have a coffee shop lmao, also I didn't have an image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third person, focused on Ace)

Ace, an about 34-year-old man, who'd do base gigs to pay bills, walked into the same coffee shop he'd been going to since he moved out of his hometown, Townsville, to good old LA. The coffee shop reminded him of home, although Hollywood wasn't as clean or well-kept as Townsville had been the last time he checked, but the coffee shop was the closest thing he had to home, LA was nice, but overpopulated, the coffee shop, on the other hand, it felt exactly like home, and their home-made coffee made it even better!

It came to another day when Ace would come to the small coffee shop on the corner of Lexington Ave. and Vine St. and at that moment he noticed a new barista, he had to be a new hire, he hadn't been there the last time he was there, and god damnit he was adorable. He had spikey blue hair like the ocean, his eyes like a beautiful night sky, and his smile as warm as the sun. They two locked eyes for a moment, a few seconds, but they both bathed in those few seconds, they may have not known it at that moment, but they'd both fall for the other.Ace looked away quickly, a faint blush spread across his face, he ordered his usual lattè, and when he got his order, he saw someone had done a bit of lattè art, a few flowers were drawn into the liquid. It surprised him but not in a bad way, in fact, a smile, just as warm as the new barista's sweet smile he'd seen earlier, spread across his face.

This same routine when on for a few months, every time Ace saw the blue-haired man, he wanted to talk to him, introduce himself, anything, but he didn't, he was always focused, making small designs in the lattès he'd make, it was almost entrancing, Ace wanted to say something, but he also didn't want to distract the younger man.

It was on that faithful October day, the 21st, he decided to do it that would be the day he'd introduced himself. 'It's okay Ace, you can do this, you just have to talk to him, it's okay' he thought to himself while getting ready for that day. He just had to say something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe cliffhanger >:3c anyways see you in the next chapter :))